The Woodlands Texas Homes For Sale $700,000 to $800,000
View all active $700,000 to $800,000 Homes in The Woodlands, Texas real estate listings. The Woodlands, Texas, is primarily located in Montgomery County, with portions extending into Harris County. The city is located off I-45 about 28 miles north of Houston. Within The Woodlands TX, there are eight villages, which are subdivided into neighborhoods. Each village has various amenities, including parks, bike and hike trails, golfing, commercial centers, and residential properties ranging from single-family houses to estates. In addition, The Woodlands has been rated as one of the most prestigious rankings in its history as it was named the Best City to Live in America, according to Niche.com.
For more information about $700,000 to $800,000 homes for sale in The Woodlands, Texas or to schedule a private showing, contact our local expert Jordan Marie Schilleci real estate agents today. Be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive alerts for the latest properties.
Keep in mind each suburb, city, and neighborhood has so much to offer. I know that there are so many to choose from in the Houston area, and I know there is one that perfectly fits your needs. If you need help navigating, don’t forget to reach out to me (scheduling a call or email is best).
Our goal at Jo & Co., isn’t to just be your REALTOR®, but your resource.
Why people choose to live:
The natural charm and high living standards of The Woodlands are widely recognized. The locals have access to top-notch services and activities, exceptional educational options, an impressive public safety program, and various employment opportunities in different industries. The community is enthusiastic about promoting cultural and artistic events as well as recreational activities that foster wellness and fitness. Currently, the area boasts 151 parks, comprising bike and hiking trails, and 220 miles of green space. Living in The Woodlands can feel like a surreal experience, where all your desires are effortlessly met.
A+. Conroe ISD has mostly A-rated schools & which is a big reason why people choose to live in areas that are served by this district. They have overall A’s for academics, college prep, clubs & activities, sports, administration, and teachers.
- The Woodlands Homes $200,000 to $300,000
- The Woodlands Homes $300,000 to $400,000
- The Woodlands Homes $400,000 to $500,000
- The Woodlands Homes $500,000 to $600,000
- The Woodlands Homes $600,000 to $700,000
- The Woodlands Homes $700,000 to $800,000
- The Woodlands Homes $800,000 to $900,000
- The Woodlands Homes $900,000
LINKS YOU MIGHT FIND INTERESTING:
→ The Woodlands New Construction | Link.
→ Homes for sale in The Woodlands with Swimming Pools | Link.
→ Homes for sale in The Woodlands in Master Planned Communities | Link.
→ Homes for sale in The Woodlands on 1+ Acres | Link.
→ Blog post: Your First Visit To The Woodlands | Link
→ Relocation Guide: The Woodlands Relocation Guide | Link.
→ YouTube Video: The Pros & Cons of Living in The Woodlands TX | Link.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us: http://byjoandco.com/call.
• Email us at [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our questionnaire: http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Check out our ebooks & relocation guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.