Open Houses in Cypress, TX
Are you looking for a list of the open houses happening this weekend in Cypress, Texas? If so, keep reading!
Cypress offers a vibrant community with a wide range of real estate opportunities. Whether you are a first-time homebuyer, a seasoned investor, or simply looking to explore the beautiful houses in Cypress, open houses provide an ideal opportunity to tour properties and get a feel for the neighborhoods. And if you know me well, you know I am a huge proponent of exploring Cypress. We love showcasing everything there is to love about the Houston Suburbs, especially Cypress, and you can see that here on our blog, on our YouTube channel, and on our Instagram.
Ready to discover all the open houses in Cypress this weekend? Click here!
Goal: Fall in love!
If you find a house you love, and you don’t already have a realtor, we would love to be your realtor. Call or text 832-493-6685 or email me at [email protected] to get started.
Also, to help you discover the hidden gems of this city, we’ve put together a list of some of the most interesting things to do in this area. We’ll cover some amazing restaurants, attractions, and even homes to visit. I hope you find this list helpful during your stay, especially if it is your first visit! Please reach out to me if you need assistance with your relocation.
If you are interested in what we recommend in other nearby cities, check out our First Visit category.
Best Restaurants in Cypress TX
Sam's Boat: Gulf Coast Kitchen & Sports Bar. Large menu, offering something for everyone. Outdoor deck overlooking Towne Lake
World of Beer: is an American tavern chain serving around 300 different beers including 50 on tap.
Torchy's Tacos: Taco chain that started as a food truck in Austin, Texas. Also offers breakfast tacos. Be sure to try their queso and get your taco “Trashy”.
Mod Pizza: Take the family to build their own pizza at Mod which offers a wide variety of toppings.
CoCo Crêpes, Waffles & Coffee: Stop by for breakfast and a sweet treat.
Crumble Cookie: One of the largest gourmet cookie takeout and delivery companies.
L3 Craft Coffee: Coffee shop that offers freshly roasted beans, a variety of teas and food that compliments their drinks.
Local Table: Restaurant with a wide variety of food that is fresh and locally sourced.
Chisos Fresh Mex Kitchen & Cantina: Mexican restaurant with a variety of food options.
Great American Cookies: Wonderful cookies everyone is sure to love.
Best Food Trucks in Cypress TX
Twisted Grilled Cheese – You guessed it, a food truck for some very unique grilled cheese sandwiches. They're loaded with amazing ingredients and even have vegetarian options. They serve loaded fries, other sides, and shakes as well!
La Sabrosura – Venezuelan truck with food that tastes as good as it looks. Famous for their Pepitos, which are Venezuelan Boat Sandwiches. They also serve burgers, loaded fries, tacos, and salads!
Pita Bites – Mediterranean cuisine full of fresh, flavorful ingredients. This truck is highly reviewed for having the best Shawarma around.
The Taco King – Mexican food with large portions for great prices. Known for their traditional tacos and quesadillas that are always packed with meat!
El Agave – Mexican food truck that serves some amazing Birria, and also offers Ramen Birria. If you go you'll definitely want to try a special menu item, their Baked Potato El Agave!
Lonestar BBQ – Classic barbecue with a large menu full of options. They have build-your-own plates, loaded baked potatoes, nachos & tacos, and more. Be sure to try their yummy desserts too!
Toron – Classic Mexican food with some creative items added in. Their Hot Cheeto Elote is a huge hit, along with the Quesadilla Grande!
Best Experiences in Cypress TX
Houston Premium Outlets: Tons of shops including Lululemon, Michael Kors, Marc Jacobs, Nike, Adidas, Kate Spade, Ralph Lauren, Tory Burch, Burberry, Coach, David Yurman, plus many others.
CUT! by Cinemark Cypress: dine-in movie theatre located outside the outlet mall.
Towne Lake Boardwalk: Be sure to check out the Boardwalk event calendar for live music, farmers markets, and so much more.
Berry Center: Multi-purpose facility that hosts graduations, conventions, staff training, events, college and career nights, blood drives, etc. It is made up of an arena, conference center, theater, athletic stadium, and food distribution center.
Things To Do in Cypress TX | Blog post link.
Make sure to check out the calendar for different events happening in Cypress.
Parks In or Near Cypress TX
Oak Meadow Park : 30 acre park with shaded areas for picnics. Stocked lake for catch and release fishing, pavilion, restrooms, and an 18-hole disc golf course.
Shores Park : 4 acres park with play area and a pavilion. Offers paved walking trails with amazing landscape.
Lakeland Village Park : 20 acre park that offers something for the whole family. Skate park, basketball court, walking trails, tennis courts, heated lap pool, canoe/kayak launch, fishing pier, playgrounds, and more!
Josey Lake Park : Check out one of their kayaks or paddle-boats to explore the 3 mile waterway loop. The park also offers a sprayground, playground, bird tower, and a pavilion with an event lawn for community events.
Festival Park : Covered pavilion for concerts, movies, and other events. It does offer restrooms and a fireplace with seating around.
Water Have Park : Sprayground with a pavilion and barbecue grills.
Tree House Park : Award winning two story tree house.
Most Popular Neighborhoods in Cypress TX
- Bridgeland | Homes for Sale
- Marvida | Homes for Sale
- Towne Lake | Homes for Sale
- Fairfield | Homes for Sale | $450,000 – $900,000 | Fairfield Blog Post
- Dunham Pointe | Homes for Sale
- Avalon at Cypress | Homes for Sale | $400,000 – $800,000 | Avalon at Cypress Blog Post
- Coles Crossing | Homes for Sale
- Longwood & Longwood Village | Homes for Sale
- Miramesa | Homes for Sale
- Hayden Lakes | Homes for Sale
Most Popular New Construction Neighborhoods in or near Cypress TX
- Bridgeland | Homes for sale
- Marvida | Homes for sale
- Towne lake | Homes for sale
- Dunham Pointe | Homes for sale
Where to live in Cypress TX if your budget is under $400k.
- Blackhorse Ranch | Homes for sale.
- Bridgeland | Homes for sale.
- Canyon Lakes West | Homes for sale.
- Coles Crossing | Homes for sale.
- Cypress Creek Lakes | Homes for sale.
- Cypress Landing | Homes for sale.
- Fairfield | Homes for sale.
- Lakewood Forest | Homes for sale.
- Longwood Village | Homes for sale.
- Mirabella | Homes for sale.
- Miramesa | Homes for sale.
I included links to homes for sale, but I didn’t alter the price point, so be sure to use the “Price” option to show you your price point, or you can just “Sort” low to high.
Homes for Sale in Cypress TX
→ Cypress TX Homes for Sale with Pool | Link.
→ New Construction Homes for Sale in Cypress TX | Link.
→ Homes for sell in Cypress TX in Master Planned Communities | Link.
→ Homes for sell in Cypress TX on 1+ Acres | Link.
Links You Might Find Interesting
- Other Cypress TX Related Blog Posts – Cypress TX Category
- Top-rated schools in Cypress, Texas for 2023 - Link
- Best neighborhoods in Cypress, TX with sidewalks - Link
- Your Summer 2023 Guide to Cypress TX - Link
- What is the weather like in Cypress TX? – Link.
- The Five Best Bang For Your Buck Neighborhoods In Cypress TX – Link.
- The Best Neighborhoods in Cypress TX – Link.
- Things to do in Cypress TX – Link.
Two other amazing resources are this blog and our YouTube Channel. The easiest way to navigate the blog is by using the search bar near the top right, or by using the categories. This page nicely organizes the most popular categories. Our goal at Jo & Co. isn't to just be your REALTOR®, but your resource.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us: http://byjoandco.com/call.
• Email us at [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our questionnaire: http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Check out our ebooks & relocation guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.