Windsor Park Lakes - Houston TX Neighborhood
Good evening dear friend,
Today I wanted to share with you all things Windsor Park Lakes, Houston TX. Keep in mind each suburb, city, and neighborhood has so much to offer. I know that there are so many to choose from in the Houston area, and I know there is one that perfectly fits your needs. If you need help navigating, don't forget to reach out to me (scheduling a call or email is best).
Two other amazing resources are this blog and our YouTube Channel. The easiest way to navigate the blog is by using the search bar near the top right, or by using the categories. This page nicely organizes the most popular categories. Our goal at Jo & Co., isn't to just be your REALTOR®, but your resource. Now to the meat and potatoes...
WHY PEOPLE LOVE WINDSOR PARK LAKES IN HOUSTON TX
Where is Windsor Park Lakes:
Located in the Houston towards the Katy area, off of I-10. Accessible from South Fry road, Barker Cypress road, and Kingsland boulevard.
Why folks choose Windsor Park Lakes:
This is an absolutely stunning, upscale gated community centered around sparkling lakes and full of mature trees. Windsor Park Lakes features large & luxurious homes on spacious lots, and water front homes, some of which have private docks which allow residents to fish & launch boats from their own backyard. It has amazing amenities, and also backs right up to George Bush Park, which is a 7,800 acre nature preserve & park.
→ Homes for sale in Windsor Park Lakes in Houston TX | Link.
Amenities in Windsor Park Lakes:
The amenities here include a clubhouse with a fitness center, tennis & basketball courts, swimming pool, playground, sandy beach, gazebos, and nature preserves. Residents here can enjoy several community piers which provide beautiful views of the lakes. Right behind the neighborhood is George Bush Park which has numerous pavilions, playgrounds, ponds & lakes, miles of trails, sports fields, a shooting range, a dog park, picnic areas, and so much more.
A+. Katy ISD rates number 15 as the “Best School Districts in Texas.” Parents and students love the schools and there are no schools in Katy ISD that have less than a B rating.
Residents have an easy drive to shopping centers like Katy Mills Mall, as well as LaCenterra at Cinco Ranch which is a super fun outdoor hub for shopping, dining & entertainment, with a large green space for frequent local events & festivals. There's also an HEB, Kroger, Walmart, Costco, Sam's Club, Top Golf, Texas Children's Hospital, At Home, Target, and so much more.
Homes for Sale in Houston TX
→ Houston TX Homes for Sale under $400k | Link.
→ New Construction Homes for Sale in Houston TX | Link.
→ Homes for sell in Houston TX in Master Planned Communities | Link.
→ Homes for sell in Houston TX on 1+ Acres | Link.
Links You Might Find Interesting
- Other Houston TX Related Blog Posts - Houston TX Category
- The Museums of Houston TX - Link.
- My Five Favorite Day Trips from Houston TX - Link.
- Comparing the Neighborhoods of Houston TX - Link.
- What are the Districts in Downtown Houston TX - Link.
- Best Schools in the Houston TX Suburbs - Link.
- Food trucks to track down in Houston TX - Link.
Other Neighborhoods in Houston TX
- Afton Oaks | Homes for sale.
- Briargrove | Homes for sale.
- Garden Oaks | Homes for sale.
- Heights & Greater Heights | Homes for sale.
- Lakes at Creekside | Homes for sale.
- Memorial West | Homes for sale.
- Southgate | Homes for sale.
I included links to homes for sale, but I didn't alter the price point, so be sure to use the "Price" option to show you your price point, or you can just "Sort" low to high.
YouTube PlayLists to Check Out
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/.
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us: http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected]
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire: http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.