Williamsburg Parish - Katy TX Neighborhood
Today I wanted to share with you all things Williamsburg Parish, Katy TX. I know that there are tons of neighborhoods to choose from in the Houston area, but I also know there is one that perfectly fits your needs. Each suburb, city, and neighborhood has so much to offer. If you need help navigating, don't think twice about reaching out to me (scheduling a call or email is best).
Two other amazing resources are this blog and our YouTube Channel. The easiest way to navigate the blog is by using the search bar near the top right, or by using the categories. This page nicely organizes the most popular categories. Our goal at Jo & Co., isn't to just be your REALTOR®, but your resource. Now to the meat and potatoes...
WHY PEOPLE WILLIAMSBURG PARISH IN KATY TX
Where is Williamsburg Parish:
Williamsburg Parish is a neighborhood in Katy, Texas. It is situated nearby to Williamsburg Hamlet, and northeast of Lakecrest. It is quick and easy access to the Grand Parkway 99 I-10, and Houston’s Energy Corridor. An ideal location near major roads and highways means the employment and pleasure opportunities of the city are just a short drive away.
Why folks choose Williamsburg Parish:
The people of Williamsburg Parish love the area because it is close to nature. The playground, clubhouse, pool, and walking trails allow you to unwind after a long day. Plus, Mason Creek hike and bike trail where you can walk hand-in-hand with your loved one through nature. In addition, Katy ISD gives you easy access to preschools, elementary schools & middle schools in your area — allowing your kids to get ahead right at home.
→ Homes for sale in Williamsburg Parish in Katy TX | Link.
Amenities in Williamsburg Parish:
Williamsburg Parish residents enjoy the pool, playgrounds, beautiful scenery, clubhouse and a park portal that ties into the Mason Creek Hike and Bike Trail. This neighborhood is a 5 minute drive to Katy Park, which features baseball and soccer fields, a lighted gazebo, 0.75 miles of paved jogging trails, picnic tables and barbecues. Plus, the Williamsburg Parish are surrounded by great shops, delicious restaurants, and acres of breathtaking parks.
A+ | Katy ISD has an A+ rating overall, with ten elementary schools, five junior high schools, and three high schools named in the overall top 10 schools for the entire Houston Area. Katy ISD is also in the top 1% of all school districts in the United States ranking #180 out of 10,758 districts. Parents and students love the schools and there are no schools in Katy ISD that have less than a B rating. Katy ISD is a flourishing suburban school district that encompasses 181 square miles in southeast Texas. Its eastern boundaries stretch to Houston’s energy corridor approximately 16 miles west of downtown Houston and extend along Interstate 10 to a few miles west of the city of Katy.
All of your favorite grocery stores such as Kroger, Walmart Superstore, 99 Ranch Market, H-Mart Katy, and H-E-B is just short drive out of the neighborhood. A shopper’s paradise, Katy Mills Mall and LaCenterra at Cinco Ranch are just minutes from home in Williamsburg Parish. Movie theatres, major hospitals, restaurants; it’s all right here close to home, in Williamsburg Parish.
Homes for Sale in Katy TX
→ Katy TX Homes for Sale under $400k | Link.
→ New Construction Homes for Sale in Katy TX | Link.
→ Homes for sell in Katy TX in Master Planned Communities | Link.
→ Homes for sell in Katy TX on 1+ Acres | Link.
Links You Might Find Interesting
- Other Katy TX Related Blog Posts - Katy TX Category
- What is the weather like in Katy TX? - Link.
- The Best Neighborhoods in Katy TX - Link.
- Things to do in Katy TX - Link.
- Katy TX Relocation Guide - Link.
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Katy TX - Link.
- Food trucks to track down in Katy TX - Link.
Other Neighborhoods in Katy TX
- Nottingham Country | Homes for sale.
- Woodcreek Reserve | Homes for sale.
- Cinco Ranch | Homes for sale.
- Elyson | Homes for sale.
- Firethorn | Homes for sale.
- Grand Lakes | Homes for sale.
- Trails of Katy | Homes for sale.
I included links to homes for sale, but I didn't alter the price point, so be sure to use the "Price" option to show you your price point, or you can just "Sort" low to high.
YouTube PlayLists to Check Out
We are Waiting for You
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us, Jo.
• Navigate our blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/.
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us: http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected]
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire: http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.