Why Lake Creek Forest - A Conroe TX Neighborhood
I was doing some research the other day, which led me to showcase a lovely neighborhood called Lake Creek Forest. Lake Creek Forest is in Conroe TX.
- Large lots! Most larger than an half acre, with some coming in at 1 acre and 2 acres.
- The homes zone to Bush Elementary School (A Rated School within Conroe ISD).
- The homes zone to McCullough Junior High School (A Rated School within Conroe ISD).
- The homes zone to The Woodlands High School (A Rated School within Conroe ISD).
- The tax rate is 1.90%.
- The neighborhood is on the outskirt of The Woodlands, while still being close enough to enjoy The Woodlands.
- The neighborhood is 12 miles northwest of The Woodlands, making it a 20 minute commute for anyone working in The Woodlands.
- The neighborhood has one story 2400 square feet homes all the way to two story 6000 square feet homes 2 story homes.
- Most of the homes have three car garages.
- You are allowed to park your boat or RV on your lot.
- Horses and some other 4-H animals are allowed.
- The HOA fee is only $265 a year.
To see which homes are currently active on the market, follow this link.
I hope you found this blog post helpful. If you are thinking about relocating to Houston or the Houston suburbs, I hope you reach out to me. I would love to be your REALTOR® and your resource. We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our Blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.