What I think it takes to be a really good realtor - Video
Posted by Jordan Marie Schilleci on Wednesday, February 23, 2022 at 1:21 PMBy Jordan Marie Schilleci / February 23, 2022Comment
In todays video I talk candidly and unscripted about what it takes to be a good realtor and a great real estate agent.
I am so happy you found your way to my website and blog! I am Jordan Marie Schilleci. I am a Texas licensed real estate agent, realtor, and relocation specialist on the north side of Houston. I service north Harris county and Montgomery County.
The communities I focus on include: The Woodlands, Conroe, Lake Conroe, Klein, Spring, Magnolia, Cypress and Tomball. I also love Katy, living there when I first had children. I am honestly love helping individuals, couples and families relocate to my neck of the woods. Okay okay. Enough about me. There is an about page for that.
I thought I would feature some information found in my sellers guide this week. One of my favorite sections is where I list the questions I believe you should ask your potential REALTOR® / real estate agent, before entrusting them to sell your home. <3
1. Is this your full-time job?
2. Will you personally answer incoming calls about the property and status inquiries?
3. Once I hire you, do I talk to you directly, or am I set up to work with an assistant?
4. Can you provide me with references or reviews?
5. Are you a member of the National Association of Realtors?
6. How long must I list my house with you?
7. Once I sign the paperwork, will you be giving me a copy?
8. Will you allow me to terminate the listing contract, if I am not completely satisfied?
9. Who will be taking the pictures of my home for the Internet and marketing materials?
10. Do you have an example of the sign you will place in my yard?
11. What type of brochures, flyers, and physical marketing materials do you provide?
12. Is your personal contact information on all of your marketing materials?
13. Is your marketing national, international, and global?
14. What is your commitment to technology and continuing your education?
15. What Internet Marketing and Networking do you do?
16. How will you invest in my home by putting a marketing plan into place?
17. Will you use Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to market my home?
18. Do you have a real estate blog?
19. How will you provide guidance for staging and prepping my home?
20. Do you launch an agressive “coming soon” campaign?
21. Will you hold my house open via an “open house”?
22. Will you communicate with and show homes to buyers that do not have a real estate agent?
23.Will you follow up with the agents who show my home to potential buyers?
24. How often will I get an update and feedback on the status of my home?
We are a real estate brokerage founded by Jordan Marie Schilleci servicing the North Houston Suburbs: The Woodlands, Spring, Klein, Tomball, Magnolia, Conroe, Lake Conroe, Montgomery, Katy, Cypress, Kingwood, and Champion Forest.