Things to do in Tomball, Texas
Hi friend, are you looking for a list of things to do in Tomball? Well just look below for my list of things to do and see in Tomball, Texas. This list is perfect for anyone new to the area, looking to relocate, or anyone looking to just explore and experience what Tomball has to offer.
Places to Experience
Main Street / Old Town Tomball
- Main Street Crossing : Live music venue that offers food and drinks before and after the concert. Make sure you check out their event calendar for upcoming concerts.
- Tomball Farmers Market : Every Saturday from 9am to 1pm. Take the family out for some farm fresh produce & meats.
- Tomball Museum Center : Many attractions like restored buildings and museums including an old church, school, barn, 1930's jail, an oil camp house plus many others all filled with history. They also put on a Christmas Open House and have a free candlelight tour.
- Railroad Depot, Plaza & Gazebo : Tomball’s historic 1907 Depot museum offers free tours of two very detailed model railroads as well as original artwork, antiques, and train memorabilia. The Gazebo is perfect for small events like birthday parties, and family picnics. They put on a monthly event on the second Saturday of each month. The event includes live music, arts, and an outdoor movie. Bring your lawn chairs and take the family for some free fun at the Depot. - Thirsty Bee Meadery : Beekeepers who make mead from local honey. Offer meads dry or sweet, still or bubbly, crisp and complex. The ABV ranges from 10-15%. Stop by to enjoy a glass on tap or take a few bottles to go.
- Cisco's Salsa Company : Enjoy baja-style Mexican food while sitting on the patio with a margarita in hand. Stop by Friday and Saturday night for a live band.
- Tejas Chocolate+Barbecue : Stop by for some "rustic chocolate & urban barbecue". The chocolate is hand crafted and award winning using only premium cocoa beans sourced from cacao farms around the world. Plus authentic Texas style barbecue. Keep in mind they are not open on Sunday or Monday.
Check out the event calendar for more upcoming events!
- Weinberg's Rosehill Farm : Family owned farmers market with a variety of fresh produce. Kids can enjoy a hayride and pumpkin patch in the fall.
- Harvest Season Farm : Family owned farm with a variety of "pick your own fruit". The farm also offers a 2,000 sqft pavilion with picnic tables, BBQ grill, fire pit, and volleyball.
- Three Sister Farms : 60-acre family farm that offers pastured eggs, chicken, pork and beef.
- Tomball Farmers Market : As mentioned above, located in old town Tomball and open on Saturday's.
- Tomball Country Club : Wonderful community of people, fun course, and semi open to the public.
- Theis Attaway Nature Center : four-acre nature preserve located in Tomball. It includes a grassy amphitheater, walking trails, and a pond with a walkout pier for fishing and public restrooms.
- Juergens Park : This was the city's first park. It offers 18 barbecue pits, 39 picnic tables, and 8 benches. There is a large lighted pavilion, 3 different playgrounds, 2 water fountains, 1/2 mile walking track, basketball court, volleyball court, and public restrooms.
- Jerry Matheson Park : 10-acre city owned park across from Juergens Park. Offers a small baseball field, tennis courts, a swimming pool, and a large interactive playground.
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Park : Offers 2 barbecue pits, a basketball court, and a playground.
Make sure to check out the calendar for different events happening in and around Tomball.
There is so much to do in and around Tomball. We might have missed some favorites, so be sure to share with us any new finds. You can email us, leave a comment below, or tag us on Instagram! @jordanschilleci
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! :)
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live:: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer Thank you so much for trusting us.
- Jordan Marie Schilleci, REALTOR® & Owner, Jo & Co. Realty Group
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.