Things to do in Tomball, Texas
Hi friend, are you looking for a list of things to do in Tomball? Well just look below for my list of things to do and see in Tomball, Texas. This list is perfect for anyone new to the area, looking to relocate, or anyone looking to just explore and experience what Tomball has to offer.
Places to Experience
Tomball has a lot to offer everyone. We tried to break down the list to make it easier to digest. If you are local, and you think we forget a place, please let us know! Cheers.
Main Street / Old Town Tomball
- Main Street Crossing : Live music venue that offers food and drinks before and after the concert. Make sure you check out their event calendar for upcoming concerts.
- Tomball Farmers Market : Every Saturday from 9am to 1pm. Take the family out for some farm fresh produce & meats.
- Tomball Museum Center : Many attractions like restored buildings and museums including an old church, school, barn, 1930's jail, an oil camp house plus many others all filled with history. They also put on a Christmas Open House and have a free candlelight tour.
- Railroad Depot, Plaza & Gazebo : Tomball’s historic 1907 Depot museum offers free tours of two very detailed model railroads as well as original artwork, antiques, and train memorabilia. The Gazebo is perfect for small events like birthday parties, and family picnics. They put on a monthly event on the second Saturday of each month. The event includes live music, arts, and an outdoor movie. Bring your lawn chairs and take the family for some free fun at the Depot.
- Thirsty Bee Meadery : Beekeepers who make mead from local honey. Offer meads dry or sweet, still or bubbly, crisp and complex. The ABV ranges from 10-15%. Stop by to enjoy a glass on tap or take a few bottles to go.
- Cisco's Salsa Company : Enjoy baja-style Mexican food while sitting on the patio with a margarita in hand. Stop by Friday and Saturday night for a live band.
- Tejas Chocolate+Barbecue : Stop by for some "rustic chocolate & urban barbeque". The chocolate is hand crafted and award winning using only premium cocoa beans sourced from cacao farms around the world. Plus authentic Texas style barbecue. Keep in mind they are not open on Sunday or Monday. Check out the event calendar for more upcoming events!
- Weinberg's Rosehill Farm : Family owned farmers market with a variety of fresh produce. Kids can enjoy a hayride and pumpkin patch in the fall.
- Harvest Season Farm : Family owned farm with a variety of "pick your own fruit". The farm also offers a 2,000 sqft pavilion with picnic tables, BBQ grill, fire pit, and volleyball.
- Three Sister Farms : 60-acre family farm that offers pastured eggs, chicken, pork and beef.
- Tomball Farmers Market : As mentioned above, located in old town Tomball and open on Saturday's.
- Tomball Country Club : Wonderful community of people, fun course, and semi open to the public.
- Theis Attaway Nature Center : four-acre nature preserve located in Tomball. It includes a grassy amphitheater, walking trails, and a pond with a walkout pier for fishing and public restrooms.
- Juergens Park : This was the city's first park. It offers 18 barbecue pits, 39 picnic tables, and 8 benches. There is a large lighted pavilion, 3 different playgrounds, 2 water fountains, 1/2 mile walking track, basketball court, volleyball court, and public restrooms.
- Jerry Matheson Park : 10-acre city owned park across from Juergens Park. Offers a small baseball field, tennis courts, a swimming pool, and a large interactive playground.
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Park : Offers 2 barbecue pits, a basketball court, and a playground.
Make sure to check out the calendar for different events happening in and around Tomball.
- Harris County Smokehouse - Lodge style restaurant serving barbecue, loaded baked potatoes, & even some Tex-Mex menu items.
- Callie's Kitchen - Organic restaurant offering plant-based cuisine, pre-packaged meals, cold pressed juices, teas & coffee, located in Old Town Tomball.
- Every-Bellies - Old fashioned style restaurant in Old Town Tomball serving their signature loaded potatoes, loaded burgers, and large salads.
- Bonfire Grill - Cozy spot with an extensive whiskey & scotch menu, and very delicious American cuisine with a creative flair.
- Whistle Stop Tea Room - A lunch-only cafe with a warm & inviting interior offering large portions of hearty meals, and of course Traditional Texas Tea.
- Goodson's Cafe - Good 'ole comfort food served in a southern setting, they're most known for their Chicken Fried Steak.
- C C's Cafe - Mom & Pop cafe with a southern vintage charm, they serve homestyle American cuisine,
- Wholly Crepe!! Russian Bistro - Lovely place specializing in homestyle Russian cooking and of course both sweet & savory crepes.
- Gianna Italian Kitchen - Classic Italian restaurant offering a large menu of traditional Italian meals & a great wine list.
- Adriatic Cafe Italian Grill on Windsor Pointe Drive - Contemporary Italian restaurant with a variety of pastas, pizzas, and other traditional Italian menu items.
- Fire Ant Brewing Company - Trendy restaurant with and on-site brewery, they serve hearty pub style food and have an upstairs balcony & a bar patio. They're also dog friendly!
- The Nook Grill - A quaint little breakfast & lunch diner that's a Tomball staple, offering classic American dishes.
- Tejas Burger Joint - A creative burger place in Old Town Tomball with so many burger/sandwich options, they also have some to die for loaded fires & shakes.
- Pecos Grilling Company - Texas style restaurant with amazing steaks & seafood options, and very flavorful sides.
- Ron's Hamburgers & Chili - This long running chain is especially known for their burgers, chili, & specialty draft root beer.
- Bexar Barbecue - Classic barbecue restaurant with lots of meat options, sandwiches & tacos, savory sides, and yummy dessert options. Once a month they turn their restaurant into a fun dance hall!
- TaD's Bar and Grill - A Cajun restaurant serving some amazing gumbo, large variety of seafood, and of course plenty of non-seafood options. They've got extensive breakfast, lunch, & dinner menus.
- Cisco's Salsa Company - Fun restaurant serving California influenced Mexican cuisine & margaritas. They have a super cute tiki-style patio for outdoor dining and a great Sunday brunch menu.
- Aguiree's Tex-Mex - Nice Tex-Mex restaurant that serves large portions & has a variety of different margarita options.
- Craft Grill - A gastropub big screen TVs, a large patio, and a large variety of craft beers. The food served here is Southern style with a flair.
- Captain Brad's Coastal Kitchen - Fun restaurant specializing in the freshest seafood around, with strong southern influences. They even have some very cool & colorful hammocks outside to relax in.
- Mel's Country Cafe - Down-home style restaurant serving southern cuisine like large burgers, fried fish & chicken, delicious appetizers, and many different desserts.
- Re:Bar Cafe & juicestillery - A trendy, vintage style cafe offering a completely gluten free menu, along with a wide range of teas, locally roasted coffees, & cold pressed juices.
There is so much to do in and around Magnolia. We might have missed some favorites, so be sure to share with us any new finds. You can email us, leave a comment below, or tag us on Instagram! @jordanschilleci We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Hugs, Jo. Thoughtfully written for you by Jordan and the Jo & Co. Team.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.