Things To Do in Katy TX
Hi friends. Are you planning on relocating to Katy TX, or coming for a visit soon? If so I wanted to share some fun activities & great restaurants to go to in the area. This city offers a suburban, small town feel all while still having the amenities & conveniences of a big city!
Places To Experience
- Alamo Draft House: Dinner & a movie is always a great idea, and here you can enjoy both at the same time. Instead of just popcorn & candy, there's a menu full of delicious dishes & even creative cocktails. They show new movies, and even have classic film showings!
- La Centerra: This is a huge, beautiful outdoor hub for shopping, dining, and entertainment. The environment is very family friendly and there's even a large green space for kids to run around on and families to relax. There's frequent fun events held here as well!
- Katy Heritage Museum: Learn a little more about Katy's interesting history at this local museum full of artifacts dating back to the early 1800's. They've got vintage farming equipment & other antiques, plus tons of photos showing what life was like here in Katy during Pioneer times!
- Tilt Studio: There's fun for all ages at this indoor gaming zone. They have laser tag, black light golf, mini bowling lanes, and tons of arcade style games where you can get tickets & prizes. You can also get food & drinks here, and it's home to the classic tilt-a-whirl ride!
- Andretti: For a thrill seeking adventure, head here for state of the art indoor go-kart racing on some of the coolest tracks around. There's plenty of other attractions like laser tag, virtual reality, and arcade games as well, plus a menu full of yummy food & drinks!
- Texas Tradition: Southern style, laid back restaurant with classic comfort foods - Antonia's: Traditional Italian cuisine with an extensive menu & wine list
- Ferso's: Delicious Mexican food served in a hip restaurant located inside Katy Mills Mall
- The Oaks: Very trendy restaurant serving classic American dishes with creative twists
- Kokai Sushi & Lounge: Modern Japanese restaurant with an extensive sushi menu
- Willow Fork Park: This 32 acre park was built in 2016 for educational purposes, as well as for fun. They have loads of green spaces, 15 species of trees, a lake with boardwalks, modern style pavilion, playgrounds, disc golf, and picnic & barbecue areas. There's also free wi-fi, solar powered lighting, and educational signs spread throughout the park!
- Mary Jo Peckham Park: This park has a pond for fishing, multiple playground areas catering to different ages of children, plenty of picnic space, and an indoor pool. There's tons of trees and scenic walking trails as well!
- Katy City Park: A great family park with tons of interactive playground areas, resting spots, and trails. They have a beautiful pond area where there's always plenty of ducks to feed!
- Malcom E. Beckendorff Family Park: This park may be on the smaller side but it's full of fun playgrounds for kids to get there energy out on. There's play equipment for younger & older children, lots of shaded areas for picnics & resting, and a few walking trails! -
Callegari Park: The playgrounds here are one of a kind and so fun, there's 3 different play areas that are all very well maintained. There's lots of shade, picnic tables, and even an outdoor fitness area with plenty of equipment!
There is so much to do in and around Katy. We might have missed some favorites, so be sure to share with us any new finds. You can email us, leave a comment below, or tag us on Instagram! @jordanschilleci We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Hugs, Jo. Thoughtfully written for you by Jordan and the Jo & Co. Team.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.