Things to do in Cypress, Texas
Hi friend, are you looking for a list of things to do in Cypress? Well just look below for my list of things to do and see in Cypress, Texas. This list is perfect for anyone new to the area, looking to relocate, or anyone looking to just explore and experience what Cypress has to offer.
Places to Experience
Houston Premium Outlets
- Tons of shops including Lululemon, Michael Kors, Marc Jacobs, Nike, Adidas, Kate Spade, Ralph Lauren, Tory Burch, Burberry, Coach, David Yurman, plus many others. - Next door you will find more shops like Marshalls, HomeGoods, Academy, Party City, Old Navy, etc. along with restaurants like Lupe Tortilla, BreWingZ, Russo's Pizzeria, Chipotle, Whataburger, plus others. - You will also find an HEB next door. HEB is one of the largest grocery stores in Texas and offers a wide variety of foods. - CUT! by Cinemark Cypress is a dine-in movie theatre located outside the outlet mall. - Holiday Inn Express & Suites also located right outside the mall.
Towne Lake Boardwalk
- Sams Boat : Gulf Coast Kitchen & Sports Bar. Large menu, offering something for everyone. Outdoor deck overlooking Towne Lake.
- World of Beer : is an American tavern chain serving around 300 different beers including 50 on tap.
- Torchys Tacos : Taco chain that started as a food truck in Austin, Texas. Also offers breakfast tacos. Be sure to try their queso and get your taco "Trashy".
- Mod Pizza : Take the family to build their own pizza at Mod which offers a wide variety of toppings.
- CoCo Crêpes, Waffles & Coffee : Stop by for breakfast and a sweet treat.
- Crumbl Cookie : One of the largest gourmet cookie take out and delivery companies. Be sure to check out Boardwalks event calendar for live music, farmers markets, and so much more.
Lakeland Village Center
- L3 Craft Coffee : Coffee shop that offers freshly roasted beans, variety of tea's and food that compliments their drinks. Have a love for coffee and sharing that passion with others. They will teach you the difference between bean origins and brewing techniques.
- Local Table : Restaurant with a wide variety food that is fresh and locally sourced. The owners wanted it to be a place for social gatherings without cutting corners on the quality of food. Perfect for the family or a date night.
- Chilosos Fresh Mex Kitchen & Cantina : Mexican restaurant with a variety of food options.
- Great American Cookies : Wonderful cookies everyone is sure to love.
- Le Macaron : French pastries to die for. Large menu including macarons, french gelato, cakes, fine chocolates, candies, waffles, etc.
- Exquisite Premier Salon and Spa : Wonderfully rated hair and nail salon.
- Shaka Power Yoga : Join a yoga class where their mission is to build a community.
- Athletistry Performing Arts Center : Have a kid who loves to dance? Sign them up for classes at the performing arts studio. They teach ballet, contemporary, hop-hop, jazz, tap, and pointe!
- f45 Training : Strength training, designed to provide a functional full body workout with an encouraging team to support you. Their goal is to burn 750 calories per 45 minutes.
- CVS : Drug store and pharmacy, easy to grab anything you might need for a quick trip to the store.
- Oak Meadow Park : 30 acre park with shaded areas for picnics. Stocked lake for catch and release fishing, pavilion, restrooms, and an 18-hole disc golf course.
- Shores Park : 4 acres park with play area and a pavilion. Offers paved walking trails with amazing landscape.
- Lakeland Village Park : 20 acre park that offers something for the whole family. Skate park, basketball court, walking trails, tennis courts, heated lap pool, canoe/kayak launch, fishing pier, playgrounds, and more!
- Josey Lake Park : Check out one of their kayaks or paddle-boats to explore the 3 mile waterway loop. The park also offers a sprayground, playground, bird tower, and a pavilion with an event lawn for community events.
- Festival Park : Covered pavilion for concerts, movies, and other events. It does offer restrooms and a fireplace with seating around.
- Water Have Park : Sprayground with a pavilion and barbecue grills.
- Tree House Park : Award winning two story tree house.
- Dragonfly Park : Newest park which is 25 acres. Custom dragonfly created for climbing, sprayground, tennis courts, dog park, basketball court, walking and biking trails, fitness center, event hall with a view of the lake plus so many other amenities.
- Parkland Common : 1 mile long trail system many people use to walk to school. Two parks are located along the trail that allows kids to burn off some energy.
- Multi-purpose facility that hosts graduations, conventions, staff training, events, college and career nights, blood drives, etc. It is made up of an arena, conference center, theater, athletic stadium, and food distribution center.
- Home to multiple golf courses including Cypress Lakes Golf
- DragonFly Park : Located in Bridgeland. Playground, splash pad, rock wall, and trails to explore. Mentioned above as well. :)
- Mandolin Gardens Park : Beautiful water fountains and cement trails for walking and biking.
- Kickerillo-Mischer Preserve : Multiple trails including one 1.7 miles long that goes around the lake. The park offers picnic tables, a volleyball court, swings, and public restrooms. This is located off Highway 249.
- Cypress Point Park : Kid friendly park with a playground and volleyball court.
- Telge Park : Multiple playgrounds to choose from. Large open field, picnic tables, walking trails and restrooms.
Make sure to check out the calendar for different events happening in Cypress.
There is so much to do in and around Cypress. We might have missed some favorites, so be sure to share with us any new finds. You can email us, leave a comment below, or tag us on Instagram! @jordanschilleci
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! :)
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive ➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer Thank you so much for trusting us.
- Jordan Marie Schilleci, REALTOR® & Owner, Jo & Co. Realty Group
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.