The Woodlands TX
At Jo & Co. we strive to be your resource for all things relocation and all things The Woodlands TX. Let this blog post serve as one of your resources for why you should move to The Woodlands TX. Keep in mind there are lots of amazing neighborhoods and cities in the Houston Suburbs, and my goal isn't to steer you to one or another, but to share with you what makes each one special.
Your First Visit
Edit: If you are planning your first visit to The Woodlands TX, be sure to check out this new blog post.
The Real Estate Market in The Woodlands
- The Woodlands was master planned and developed in villages.
- Over 900 went under contract in the last 90 day!
- Homes for sale in The Woodlands.
Download our The Woodlands TX Relocation Guide here. If you are looking to deep dive into learning everything there is to know about The Woodlands...
Check out our brand new website about The Woodlands..
If you are curious what all the fun things to do in The Woodlands area, don't forget to check out this blog post! This link will show you all the blog posts we have created on The Woodlands TX. This link will show you The Best Neighborhoods in The Woodlands TX blog post.
My favorite things about The Woodlands
- The trees!
- The walking and biking trails.
- The events calendar:
- Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
- Iron Man Triathlon
- Children's Festival
- The Waterway Art Festival
- And more!
- The lake and Waterway District!
- Top-rated schools and school district!
- Only 25 minutes from the airport.
- And more!
The Woodlands Town Center Village is my favorite place to hang out. In this post, I tell you everything you would want to know about Market Street, the Waterway Square, Hughes Landing, and The Woodlands Mall.
This link shares with you a larger lists of food trucks I recommend you track down in The Woodlands TX.
Great Links & Resources
Oh, and you cannot forget this post where I cover, 10 Things You Didn't Know About The Woodlands! This guest post, 5 reasons to rethink moving to The Woodlands TX. Curious about the best hotels in The Woodlands TX.. We cover that here. Oh, you cannot forget this blog post, where I talk about the family owned and operated restaurants of The Woodlands TX. And you can find us on YouTube sharing all our knowledge about The Woodlands TX by clicking this link. If you are thinking about relocating to Houston or the Houston suburbs, I hope you reach out to me. I would love to be your REALTOR® and your resource. We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our Blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.