The Woodlands TX Mall - What is there to do at the mall?
Hi friend. When it comes to shopping The Woodlands Mall has the best selection of clothes, shoes, beauty products, toys, and more. Beyond that, there's great places to eat and fun activities for children too. Here's some insight on places to go & things to do in The Woodlands Mall!
- Sunday 11am - 6pm
- Monday though Thursday 11am - 8pm
- Friday and Saturday 11am - 9pm
Favorite places to shop:
- Nordstrom - department store
- Cotton On Kids - children's clothing & accessories
- Altar'd State - women's clothing & accessories
- Anthropologie - women's clothing, accessories, and home decor
- Banana Republic - men & women's clothing & accessories
- Athleta - women's sports wear
- Express - men & women's clothing & accessories
- Free People - women's clothing & accessories
- Gap - men & women's clothing & accessories
- Gap Kids - children's clothing & accessories
- Janie and Jack - baby & children's clothing
- Dick's - Sports gear & apparel
- Lolli & Pop's - specialty candy shop
- Pottery Barn - Home furnishings & decor
- Arhaus - Home furnishings & decor
- Sephora - skincare, make-up, & fragrances
Best places to eat:
- Bazille - Nordstrom's very own restaurant, American style cuisine with a modern vibe.
- The Cheesecake Factory - Eclectic menu full of options, great dessert options.
- P. F. Chang's - Asian food with a variety of dishes, very trendy & fun interior.
- Brio - Classic Italian cuisine, warm & inviting environment.
- Fleming's - Upscale steak house with fine cuts of meat & seafood.
- Shake Shack - Burger place with other great options & exceptional shakes.
- Panera Bread - Bakery & café style foods, like paninis, soups, salads, other goodies.
Things to do with the kids:
- Barnes & Noble - This huge book store has thousands of books for both you & and the kids. There's a coffee shop inside as well!
- Escape The Room - If you're looking for a little adventure, an escape room is always fun and a great way to challenge yourself!
- Carousel - The carousel located in the food court will be sure to draw the attention of younger children, it's very well maintained and so cute you'll even want to jump on!
- Soft Play Area - There's a small play area on the first floor of the mall for toddler aged children, they'll be thoroughly entertained while you get the chance to sit & rest!
- The Lawn - Located right outside the very center of the mall is a huge green space for people to relax & children to get some energy out. There's often events held on this lawn, like the Fall For Autumn Fest on October 23rd that starts at 2pm and has a special outdoor showing of Hocus Pocus starting at sun down!
The Woodlands Mall is easily a place where you can wind up staying for hours, there's so much to do & see! I hope this list helps you make the most of your visit there! We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Hugs, Jo. Thoughtfully written for you by Jordan and the Jo & Co. Team.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.