At TW College Park High School there are over 130 electives offered and more than 60 different clubs and organizations—with approximately 25 student interest clubs. In addition, a strong athletic program offers participation in 15 different competitive sports. Students also have the opportunity to participate in band, choir, speech, debate, drama, drill team, orchestra, cheerleading, and UIL academic activities. TW College Park High School’s strong academic program offers the following:
• Advanced Placement courses
• Dual Credit classes
• Honors courses
• College preparatory courses
• Special Education
• Foreign language instruction
• Career and Technology courses
I am so happy to have gotten the chance to share this information with y’all. If you are ready for the next step: whether it is talking on the phone with me, you would like me to set up a search for specific schools, or finding out what neighborhoods zone to a particular school, I am here for you, and I look forward to hearing from you.
One more resource I want to make sure I share with you is this blog post category. I took the A rated schools in the cities of Spring, Klein, Conroe, The Woodlands, Tomball, Cypress, Magnolia, and Katy, and I created lists of all the most popular neighborhoods that zone to those schools. I think this will be a really good starting point if you aren’t ready to chat. <3
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y’all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don’t forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: https://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/.
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook: https://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook: https://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: https://byjoandco.com/ebooks.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us: https://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected]
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire: https://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: https://byjoandco.com/youtube.