The Best Neighborhoods in The Woodlands TX
Hi friend, Today I am sharing with you the best and most popular neighborhoods of The Woodlands. The Woodlands is broken up into villages, and so I have pulled out the most popular ones to share with you, and they are listed below. Carlton Woods
- Price Range: $1,000,000 - $7,000,000
- Lot Size: 0 - 3 acres
- Gated community with access to the luxurious amenities at The Club at Carlton Woods
- Price Range: $300,000 – $1,500,000
- Lot Size: 0 – 1 acres
- Large neighborhood with many different sub sections offering a wide variety of prices & styles
East Shore & East Shore Landing
- Price Range: $700,000 - $4,500,000
- Square Feet: Median of 3,500 square feet
- Located right on Lake woodlands with great views, walking distance to Market Street
- Price Range: $400,000 – $1,500,000
- Lot Size: 5,500 – 20,000 square feet
- Multiple nature preserves & lakes, miles of trails, and home to Rob Fleming park & aquatic center
- Price Range: $400,000 – $2,250,000
- Lot Size: 0 – 1 acres
- Access to many different parks, pools & aquatic centers, fitness centers, and golf courses
- Price Range: $210,000 – $900,000
- Lot Size: 2,500 – 17,000 square feet
- Very large community with 25 parks, multiple pools & waterparks, miles of nature trails, fitness centers, and a golf course
- Price Range: $300,000 – $1,890,000
- Lot Size: 6,000 – 36,000 square feet
- Large community with many different style homes & price options
- Price Range: $200,000 - $4,500,000
- Lot Size: 0 - 1 acres
- Very large community with a wide range of home prices & styles
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend.
Hugs, Jo. Thoughtfully written for you by Jordan and the Jo & Co. Team.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.