The Best & Most Popular Private Schools in The Conroe, TX
Looking for private school options in Conroe?
Hi friends. Today I wanted to share with you the top 5 private schools of Conroe, TX. I have gathered some insight from parents that are currently sending their children there, and I hope you find this information super helpful. Each school below is prek-12 or k-12.
The Woodlands Christian Academy | Tuition: $27,500/year | Website
- They ranked as 2 Best Private High Schools in Montgomery County
- The Woodlands Christian Academy is an independent, Christ centered college preparatory day school serving students in PreK through 12th grade. With a strong 24 year history and a clear vision for the
- future, Woodlands Christian is leading the way for Christian education in the north Houston area.
- On campus sports include: Baseball, basketball, cheerleading, cross country, football, girls softball, golf, soccer, track & field, and volleyball.
Covenant Christian School | Tuition:$11,200 | Website
- It's ranked as #4 in Best Private High Schools in Montgomery County
- 75% of students participates in clubs and organization.
- Christ-centered, safe, supportive and nurturing environment
- Sports offer: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Softball, Track and Field, Volleyball
- Daily Bible classes and weekly chapel (all grades)
- Award winning Fine Arts program
- 95% of their graduates attend colleges and universities across Texas and the nation
First Baptist Academy | Tuition: Approx. $20k | Website
- First Baptist Academy that provides an affordable weekday education experience for children from toddlers through pre-kindergarten in a loving, Christ-centered environment.
- The preschoolers have been learning pre-reading and pre-mathematics skills.
- They are taught to treat others with kindness and respect, just as Jesus did.
- FBA provides a balanced, well-rounded education for all children.
Lifestyle Christian School | Tuition: $8,375 | Website
- Lifestyle Christian School, serves students in kindergarten through 12th grade.
- The school is founded to help parents fulfill their God-given responsibility to disciple their children and to help students discover and develop their individual uniqueness and talents.
- Sports offer: Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Soccer, Track and Field, Volleyball
The Rubicon Academy | Tuition: $12,000 | Website
- They offers a superior education for children who have shown an exceptional intellect.
- This exclusive day school focuses on academic excellence and the fine arts.
- They encourage children to explore and pursue their interests
- They help your child develop a lifelong love of learning.
- The school provide the knowledge necessary for higher levels of learning
I hope you have found this blog post super helpful. If there is anything else we can do for you, including helping you sell (or buy) a home, I would be honored to assist. I hope you have a great day/evening. Cheers, E + J.
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our Blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.