Should I Buy a New Construction Home in the Houston TX Area? (Katy, Cypress, Montgomery, Fulshear, Conroe & More!)
Hi friends. Today I'd like to talk about buying a new construction home in the Houston TX area. I am answering this question via video, but you can find my notes below.
- Something to take into account is if you can afford the taxes.
- Best options: Camillo Lakes (new schools. high school is a B.), Cane Island (great schools), Elyson (new schools. high school is a A.), Falls at Green Meadows (great schools), Firethorne (great schools), Jasmin Heights, Katy Lakes, Katy Manor, Lilac Bend, Tamarron, Ventana Lakes, and so many more.
- There are over 250 new construction options on the market in Katy right now.
- $230k - $949k price range
- $469,679 average
- $450k median
- Bridge creek, Bridgeland, Copper Bend, Hidden Harbor, Miramesa, Telge Ranch, Towne Lake
- $245k - $2M
- Average $542k
- Median $479k
- Questions to answer:
- Can you afford the property tax rates?
- Does it make sense for your commute?
- Are you okay with smaller lots?
- Lots of options: bentwater, woodforest, fairwater, grand harbor, lake conroe forest, lake conroe village, northgrove, terra vista at waterstone, walden
- Affordable tax rates.
- Does it work for your commute?
- Montgomery is farther than most other suburbs from the city.
- Good air quality.
- 125 options
- $159k - $2.2M
- $491k average
- $439k median
- There's limited options.
- Kings Mill is the only village left.
- $340k - $430k
- 3.52% taxes
- Can you afford the taxes?
- Lots of great options.
- Lots of growth.
- 158 options
- Cross Creek Ranch 3.30
- Fulbrook on Fulshear Creek 3.11
- Jordan Ranch 3.28
- Polo Ranch
- Reserve at Weston Lakes
- $272k - $2.2M
- $558 average
- $539 median
- So many options.
- Very affordable.
- Deer Run Meadows
- Grand Mission Estates
- Grand Trails
- Grand Vista
- Harvest Green
- Highland Meadows
- Lakes of Bella Terra West
- Mandola Frms
- Mccray Meadows
- Stonecreek Estates
- $255k - $2M
- $434k average
- $392k median
- $371k median.
- $197k starting
- So many options. The most out of any area.
- Artavia 3.3
- Barton Creek Ranch 2.85
- Barton Woods 2.85
- Boulevard Green at Vision Park 1.99
- Caney Mills 3.10
- Deer Trail Estates 2.01
- Fosters Ridge 3.3
- Grand Central Park 3.16
- Granger Pines 3.29
- Harper's Preserve 2.76
- Hidden Creek Preserve 2.84
- Lakewood Trails 1.94
- Mackenzie Creek 2.87
- Madison Bend 3.02
- Meadows at Imperial Oaks (just dropped)
- Montgomery Creek Ranch 2.93
- Old Kentucky Farms 1.91
- Stillwater 3.22
- The Lakes at Crockett Martin 1.98
- The Woodlands Hills 3.35
- Venetian Pines 3.10
- Water Crest on Lake Conroe 3.22
- Waukegan Way 2.0
- Wedgewood Forest 2.98
Sugar Land TX
- Not many options left.
- Tax rates are low. 2.58%
- Avalon at Riverstone.
- $1.3M average
- $717k median
Thank you for letting us share this video with you. In this video we talk about the deed restrictions in The Woodlands. Keep in mind, each neighborhood has so much to offer. There are many cities, suburbs, and neighborhoods in the Houston area, and I know there is one that perfectly fits your needs. If you are still hunting, don't forget to check out our YouTube channel, and when you are ready for us, we will be here for you. We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Hugs, Jo. Thoughtfully written for you by Jordan and the Jo & Co. Team.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.