River Plantation - Conroe TX Neighborhood
Good evening dear friend,
Today I wanted to share with you all things River Plantation, Conroe TX. Keep in mind each suburb, city, and neighborhood has so much to offer. I know that there are so many to choose from in the Houston area, and I know there is one that perfectly fits your needs. If you need help navigating, don't forget to reach out to me (scheduling a call or email is best).
Two other amazing resources are this blog and our YouTube Channel. The easiest way to navigate the blog is by using the search bar near the top right, or by using the categories. This page nicely organizes the most popular categories. Our goal at Jo & Co., isn't to just be your REALTOR®, but your resource. Now to the meat and potatoes...
WHY PEOPLE LOVE RIVER PLANTATION IN CONROE TX
Where is River Plantation:
Located in Conroe, off of I-45. Accessible by River Plantation drive, Crighton road & Kidd road.
Why folks choose River Plantation:
This is a secluded golf course community developed in the late 1960’s, with all custom homes in a variety of styles. River Plantation features mostly larger homes on spacious lots, with some of them having acres of land. The community is full of lush surroundings and is in s great location with quick access to both Conroe & The Woodlands. (Some of the homes in River Plantation flooded from the release of Lake Conroe.)
→ Homes for sale in River Plantation in Conroe TX | Link.
Amenities in River Plantation:
The neighborhood has lush landscape throughout, ponds & water features, a community sports park, a large pool, basketball & tennis courts and a 12 acre nature park. Residents also have the option of joining River Plantation Golf Club & enjoy the amenities that come along with that.
A+. Conroe ISD has mostly A rated schools & have overall A’s for academics, college prep, clubs & activities, sports, administration, and teachers.
Located nearby is 3 Palms Action Sports Park, Houston Garden Center, Kroger, Costco, Starbucks, Burlington, Ulta, 5 Below, Summer Moon Coffee, The Whistle Stop Cafe, Incredible Pizza Co, and so much more. You're only about 15 minutes from the Portofino Shopping Center, and about 20-25 minutes from The Woodlands Waterway, Market Street, Hughes Landing, & The Woodlands Mall.
Homes for Sale in Conroe TX
→ Conroe TX Homes for Sale under $400k | Link.
→ New Construction Homes for Sale in Conroe TX | Link.
→ Homes for sell in Conroe TX in Master Planned Communities | Link.
→ Homes for sell in Conroe TX on 1+ Acres | Link.
Links You Might Find Interesting
- Other Conroe TX Related Blog Posts - Conroe TX Category
- What is the weather like in Conroe TX? - Link.
- The Best Neighborhoods in Conroe TX - Link.
- Things to do in Conroe TX - Link.
- Conroe TX Relocation Guide - Link.
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Conroe TX - Link.
- The Seven Best Bang for Your Buck Neighborhoods in Conroe TX - Link.
- Food Trucks to Track Down in Conroe TX - Link.
Other Neighborhoods in Montgomery TX
- April Sound | Homes for sale.
- Barton Creek Ranch | Homes for sale.
- Crighton Ridge | Homes for sale.
- Jacobs Reserve | Homes for sale.
- Grand Central Park | Homes for sale.
- Still Water | Homes for sale.
- The Woodlands Hills | Homes for sale.
I included links to homes for sale, but I didn't alter the price point, so be sure to use the "Price" option to show you your price point, or you can just "Sort" low to high.
YouTube PlayLists to Check Out
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/.
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us: http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected]
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire: http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.