Pelican Bay - Willis TX Neighborhood
Today I wanted to share with you all things Pelican Bay, Willis TX. Keep in mind each suburb, city, and neighborhood has so much to offer. I know that there are so many to choose from in the Houston area, and I know there is one that perfectly fits your needs. If you need help navigating, don't forget to reach out to me (scheduling a call or email is best).
Two other amazing resources are this blog and our YouTube Channel. The easiest way to navigate the blog is by using the search bar near the top right, or by using the categories. This page nicely organizes the most popular categories. Our goal at Jo & Co., isn't to just be your REALTOR®, but your resource. Now to the meat and potatoes...
WHY PEOPLE LOVE PELICAN BAY IN WILLIS TX
Where is Pelican Bay:
Located on FM 1097, west of Willis, Texas. The entrance to Pelican Bay is just West of the traffic signal at Longstreet Road. Being north of Houston, Pelican Bay residents can reach downtown within an hour via I-45 S.
Why folks choose Pelican Bay:
Pelican Bay is a well-established gated community beginning in the mid 1980s and fully developing over the years. Most homes each have their own private docks and spacious lots. This community is only a short drive from The Woodlands where you can enjoy shopping, various restaurants and walks along the beautiful waterway.
→ Homes for sale in Pelican Bay in Willis TX | Link.
Amenities in Pelican Bay:
Although most homes have their private docks, homeowners have access to a neighborhood boat ramp for convenience. A community pool is available that is also used for parties! The deed restrictions here maintain the value of all the homes. An honorable mention to include is being away from the city and getting to enjoy a lake, gives this community a warm vacation feel.
A Rated | Montgomery ISD rates in an A for academics, college prep, teachers, administration, clubs & activities, health & safety, food, and resources & facilities. During the 2020-2021 school year, the Montgomery ISD Board of Trustees adopted five district goals that represent our targets to reach Premier. The district goals are 1. Academic Achievement; 2. School Safety; 3. Finance and Operations; 4. Human Capital; and 5. Communications and Customer Service. Their Mission: Montgomery ISD, in partnership with families and the community, will grow and develop future generations of leaders and productive citizens by offering innovative academic programs responsive to every student's individual needs. The district will prepare all students for the college, career, or military opportunity of their choice and will educate the whole child by addressing student social and emotional well-being. The workplace culture of Montgomery ISD will be one of positivity, collaboration, and trust.
Located near Pelican Bay is GuadalaHARRY's Bar and Grill, Bing's Asian Bistro, Original Italian Pizza, The Crazy Fisherman, Kroger Marketplace, Walgreens, and Panorama Country Club. Pelican Bay in only 10 minutes from the center of Willis, Texas, where you can enjoy an array of local shops and restaurants. Lone Star Monument and Historic Flag Park is 16 minutes away where you can spend the day exploring Texas history.
Homes for Sale in Willis TX
→ Willis TX Homes for Sale under $400k | Link.
→ New Construction Homes for Sale in Willis TX | Link.
→ Homes for sell in Willis TX in Master Planned Communities | Link.
→ Homes for sell in Willis TX on 1+ Acres | Link.
Links You Might Find Interesting
- The Best Neighborhoods in Montgomery TX - Link.
- Things to do in Montgomery TX - Link.
- Montgomery TX Relocation Guide - Link.
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Montgomery TX - Link.
- The Five Best Bang for Your Buck Neighborhoods in Montgomery TX - Link.
- Food Trucks to Track Down in Montgomery TX - Link.
- Conroe TX Relocation Guide - Link.
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Conroe TX - Link.
- The Seven Best Bang for Your Buck Neighborhoods in Conroe TX - Link.
- Food Trucks to Track Down in Conroe TX - Link.
- What is the weather like in Conroe TX? - Link.
- The Best Neighborhoods in Conroe TX - Link.
- Things to do in Conroe TX - Link.
Other Neighborhoods in Willis TX
- Lake Conroe Hills | Homes for sale.
- Seven Coves | Homes for sale.
- Harbour Town | Homes for sale.
- Estate of Point Aquarius | Homes for sale.
- Clear View Estates | Homes for sale.
- Caddo Village | Homes for sale.
- Arrowhead Lakes | Homes for sale.
I included links to homes for sale, but I didn't alter the price point, so be sure to use the "Price" option to show you your price point, or you can just "Sort" low to high.
YouTube PlayLists to Check Out
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/.
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us: http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected]
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire: http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.