Neighborhoods to Compare Bridgeland to.. | Moving to Cypress, Texas
Hi friend. I hope you are having a lovely day. Are you thinking about purchasing a home in Cypress, Texas? Are you considering Bridgeland, but considering other Cypress neighborhoods? In today's blog post I will be sharing with you Cypress neighborhoods you might want to consider in the Cypress area. The neighborhoods below that are have astricks next to them are still constructing homes.
- Towne Lake* Towne Lake is an award winning 2,400-acre master-planned community “Connected by Water” located in the heart of Cy-Fair. Ski, sail, fish or hop in your boat to visit your neighbors on the community’s 300 acre recreational lake! Homes range from the $200s to the $1+ millions by Houston’s premier builders and is zoned to the highly acclaimed CFISD. Lakeside recreation includes miles of hike and bike trails, playgrounds & community parks, a waterpark, community centers and boat docks.
- Bridlecreek* When it comes to luxury living, Bridlecreek has it all. With incredible homes in beautiful surroundings, and the serenity of a sparkling creek in the heart of the community, Bridlecreek offers the life you're dreaming of. Best of all, it's ideally located in Cypress near 290, making it an easy commute for both work and play. Bridlecreek has a gated entry, oversized homesites, and homes with innovative floor plans.
- Cypress Creek Lakes Cypress Creek Lakes is a beautiful master-planned new home community nestled in the charming Northwest Houston suburb of Cypress, Texas. The developer carefully designed the 1,600-acre community to respect the natural beauty of the land while developing approximately 2,000 new home sites. Its convenient location on Fry Rd. just off of Highway 290 also provides new home buyers with easy access to nearby shopping, dining, medical, professional and business centers. The neighborhood truly showcases an abundance of water amenities such as lakes, splash pads and pools. The signature feature of Cypress Creek Lakes is the series of lakes located and planned throughout the community which provide breathtaking views, prime home site opportunities and inviting outdoor activities. Cypress Creek Lakes offers three recreation centers. The first of the three has a Splash Pad nestled among beautiful live oak trees on a 5 acre site overlooking a 6 acre lake and features a playground and a picnic pavilion. The second recreation center offers a beach entry pool with spray features along with an arbor and sunning area and playground area for the kids. The third recreation center adorns a competition-size pool & children’s pool, splash pad/water spray area, clubhouse with exercise/fitness room, playground and picnic/barbecue area and Welcome Center. Additionally, outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy our hiking, biking and jogging trails. Golfers will love the nearby award-winning Black Horse Golf Club nearby.
- BlackHorse Ranch BlackHorse Ranch is a prestigious golf course community. It offers a resort-style lifestyle with amenities such as trails throughout the community, lakes, swimming pools, splash pad, playground and a covered picnic area. This neighborhood has close proximity to Highway 290, schools, shopping, and more.
- Canyon Lakes Canyon Lakes West, is an 1800-acre master-planned sister community to Stone Gate & Canyon Lakes at Stone Gate. Located off Barker-Cypress and Longenbaugh, Canyon Lakes West features the trademark Canyon Gate concepts of great location, outstanding schools, and resort-style recreation.
Canyon Lakes West will have all the features that residents of Canyon Gate Communities expect. Residents will also have full access to all of the Stone Gate & Canyon Lakes amenities, including a neighborhood splash pad, a $2.5 million recreation center & clubhouse. In addition, residents have full privileges to the amenities within Stone Gate & Canyon Lakes at Stone Gate.
- Bridge Creek* Bridge Creek brings affordable living to the area surrounding Bridgeland It boasts a refreshing pool and park, award winning Cy-Fair ISD schools, and easy access to major roads and highways. Homes start in the Mid-200s.
- Coles Crossing Coles Crossing is one of the region’s premier communities offering some of the best amenities, schools, shopping, and green space in Cypress, Texas. This Master Planned Community is located in the northwest part of Harris County. Coles Crossing is easy to find, located off Hwy 290 and north on Barker Cypress. Coles Crossing is an active, thriving community that offers something for residents of every generation. Established in 1998, Coles Crossing has approximately 2,600 homes ranging from the $200s to $900s.
- Copper Bend* Copper Bend is designed to promote active lifestyles and fun! A sparkling 4-acre lake, shaded playground with a park, extensive trail system through the community and a resort-style pool provide the perfect areas to connect with neighbors, make new friends, or enjoy time family. Zoned to award winning Tomball ISD schools, a low tax rate, and with lakefront homesites available, makes this a neighborhood to consider.
- Fairfield Complete with miles of greenbelt trails, lakes, neighborhood parks and numerous pools, Fairfield has become a community that’s known more as a small town. A growing number of the move-up homebuyers in Fairfield are residents of the community. This is because Fairfield has everything they need close to home.
Highlighting its amenities program is the Fairfield Athletic Club. Offering all of the features of a private health club without the monthly membership requirement, the Fairfield Athletic Club has become the social focal point of the community. Complete with tennis courts, a gymnasium, a weight room, meeting and childcare rooms, a competition-size pool, children’s pool and surrounding 20-acre landscaped sports park with ball and soccer fields, the Fairfield Athletic Club is also home to numerous activities and organizations. From before and after school care to aerobics classics and organized sports activities and to community events like Snow Day and the Fourth of July Parade, the club has become an amenity that’s used by Fairfield residents year-round.
- Falls at Dry Creek At Falls of Dry Creek, homeowners take advantage of a fitness center, a playground, a gazebo, and extensive lake with walking trails. The neighborhood is located in Cypress Creek, home to Tin Hall, one of the oldest continually operating dance halls in Texas. The nearby Berry Center, operated by the Cypress-Fairbanks Independent School District, has a football stadium and basketball arena, as well as a conference center and auditorium for theater productions, concerts, and exhibitions. Falls at Dry Creek is just 2.5 miles from Hwy 290 and 2.3 miles from the Grand Parkway for access to Cypress, home to the trailhead of a major parks project complete with bicycling and walking trails, horseback riding, canoeing, and opportunities for nature and outdoors enthusiasts. Numerous golf clubs and country clubs are nearby, too.
- Hidden Arbor* Hidden Arbor is a stunning and largely wooded neighborhood. The peaceful surroundings help one detach from the hustle and bustle of Downtown Houston, which is just 25 miles away. The average home sales price in Hidden Arbor is $500k, and the amenities include: neighborhood trails, parks, a splash pad, and more!
- Rock Creek Rock Creek is a very established community in Cypress. It offers amenities such as a basketball court, fitness center, club house, splash pad, tennis courts, a 55+ gated section, swimming pool, and much. The secluded location offers a sense of safety, and the award winning schools make it a top pick for individuals and families with children.
There are many popular neighborhoods outside of this list, but these are the ones that are the best selling.
Hugs, Jordan & the Jo & Co. Team.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! :)
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
Thank you so much for trusting us.
- Jordan Marie Schilleci, REALTOR® & Owner, Jo & Co. Realty Group
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.