Neighborhoods in North Houston You Should Consider
I have had this post on my mind for the last few days, and with no intentions on steering, I want to share some of my favorite neighborhoods and why they are great choices for buying your next home!
- Low tax rate: 2.5
- Brand new homes!
- Homes ranging from high 200s - low 500s.
- Builders such as DR Horton and Princeton Classic Homes
- Just a hop skip and a jump away from the Woodlands Equestrian Club and the Saddlebrook Equestrian Center
- Large lots: 1/2 acre lots
- Jaw-Dropping Pools: Homes with the most beautiful pools I have ever seen!
- Homes ranging from the 600s - 800s.
- Low tax rate: 2.2785%!
- Variety of different home styles & prices
- Huge lots, all the way up to 5+ acres
- Homes ranging from the 200s – 800s
- Just a little drive away from Lake Conroe
- Neighborhood pool, playground, trails, and tennis courts
The Lakes at Crockett Martin
- New community with opportunity to build
- Builders like Style Craft & Anglia Homes
- Neighborhood is filled with lakes, trees, park areas, playgrounds, and walking trails
- Homes ranging from 200s - 400s
- 20 miles away from Lake Conroe
- Low tax rate: 2.51 - 2.72 depending on the section
- Low HOA dues: community pool, fitness center, tennis courts, and parks
- Top-rated schools: The elementary school and middle school are the top rated ones in the district.
- Great location: wonderful proximity to all major highways, shopping, restaurants, and more.
- Homes with lots of character built with the most built in the late 60s all the way to the late 80s.
- Elementary and middle schools are within walking distance!
Spring Creek Forest & Spring Creek Oaks
- Lots sizes to fit every lifestyle: All the way to 24,000 SQ FT
- Well managed HOA: Every house is kept in great condition
- Older homes with lots of character: The bulk of the homes were built in the 70s and 80s.
- Elementary school is within walking distance!
- Great location near tons of restaurants & shops, just minutes from Woodlands Parkway
- Mature trees & lots of surrounding nature
- Right by Willow Creek Golf Club, providing scenic views
- Amenities like a pool, recreation center, a fitness center, access to Willow Creek, and a park & trails system which has tons of greenery, trails, and a playground.
- Large lots & homes
- Generous space between homes
- Low tax rate
- Homes ranging from $275k - $600k
- Very large master planned community with different sections offering a variety of home styles & prices
- Gated sections as well
- Well maintained homes & yards
- Multiple community centers with playgrounds, pools, splash pads, fitness centers, and gathering rooms
- Winding trails & scenic ponds throughout the community
- On site elementary school
- Great tax rate
- Homes ranging from $250k - $500k
- Large community with tons of different home styles & prices
- Around 25 parks, many playgrounds, miles of nature trails, and fitness centers
- Surrounded by mature trees & filled with nature
- Homes ranging from $275k - $800k
- Tons of shopping centers, restaurants, and great schools nearby
- Lots of newer homes, and many different styles of homes
- Homes ranging from $300k – $2M
- Multiple nature preserves & lakes, miles of trails, and home to Rob Fleming park & aquatic center
- Scenic views all throughout the community
- Amenities, playgrounds, and community lakes galore
I hope you found this blog post helpful. If you are thinking about relocating to Houston or the Houston suburbs, I hope you reach out to me. I would love to be your REALTOR® and your resource. We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our Blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.