Neighborhoods in Montgomery County with Low Tax Rates
Hi friend! With the pricing home prices, I thought one way we can find afforability is to focus on neighborhoods with low tax rates. So for this blog post, we will be focusing on Montgomery County. Below you will find all of the neighborhood, broken down by city, with tax rates below 3%. Which us locals, like to think of as a low tax rate.
Please keep in mind that tax rates differ by MUD (municipal utility district), and some neighborhoods have more than one MUD, so there will be some fluxuation or a range for each neighborhood. And I also wanted to note, that the neighborhood with the lowest tax rates are probably built on/with septic and/or well systems for the sewer and water.
- Williams Trace | 2.01%
- Magnolia Reserve | 2.02%
- Thousand Oaks | 2.02%
- Mmostyn Manor Reserve | 2.17%
- Glen Oaks | 2.97%
- Deer Trail Estates | 2.01%
- Waukegan Way | 2.02%
- Boulevard Green at Vision Park | 2.02%
- Lake conroe Forest | 2.21%
- Canyon Creek | 2.25%
- Dominion Ridge | 2.32%
- Teaswood | 2.32%
- Harpers Preserve | 2.7%
- Barton Woods | 2.85%
- Mackenzie Creek | 2.87%
- Ladera Creek | 2.88%
- Hidden Creek Preserve | 2.88%
- Montgomery Creek Ranch | 2.93%
- Wedgewood Forest | 2.98%
- Liberty Estates | 2.02%
- North Woods | 2.21%
- Crown Ranch | 2.02%
- Walden | 2.17%
- Bentwater | 2.19%
- Water Lane Estates | 2.27%
- Terra Vista at Waterstone | 2.31%
- Woodforest | 2.78%
- Teal Crossing | 2.13%
- Seven Coves | 2.39%
- Lake Conroe Hills | 2.43%
- Seven Coves | 2.46%
- South Meadows | 2.57%
- Clear View Estates | 2.59%
- Lake Breeze | 2.65%
- Clear View Estates | 2.66%
- Lilliput Farms | 2.50%
- Roman Forest | 2.99%
- The Reserve at Woodmill Creek
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected].
There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! :)
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: https://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
Thank you so much for trusting us.
- Jordan Marie Schilleci, REALTOR® & Owner, Jo & Co. Realty Group
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience.
We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil.
One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.