Most Popular New Construction Neighborhoods of 2022
If you aren't new around here, you know how much I loves numbers, and how much I love sharing them with you, especially when it comes to market updates, and the most popular neighborhoods in Houston TX. Well today, I am sharing with you the most popular new construction neighborhoods of 2022 (so far). I also share with you some predictions with you. I hope you enjoy. Hugs, Jo.
P.S. If you are considering a new construction home, I would love to represent you in your new home hunt, and your new home purchase. This list does not take into consideration top schools, so please be sure to research the corresponding schools, before you purchase a new construction home. About 5-10% of the neighborhoods below do not have the top rated schools that others have.
Top 18 New Construction Neighborhoods in 2022
Pending & Under Construction Right Now! So far 1481 new construction homes have sold this year. This time last year, 1523 homes. There are 4316 active new construction homes on the market in the Houston MLS with 918 of those being in Montgomery County, 1560 in Harris County, and 485 in Fort Bend County.
- Sienna - 119 + 26 sold
- Glendale Lakes -113 + 1 sold
- Cross Creek Ranch - 101 + 18 sold
- Elyson - 98 + 18 sold
- Amira - 93 + 16 sold
- Bridgeland - 88 + 25 sold
- Tamarron - 86 + 8 sold
- Pine Lake Cove - 83 + 0 sold
- The Groves - 82 + 15 sold
- Harper's Preserve - 78 + 5 sold
- Woodforest - 74 + 17 sold
- Grand Central Park - 69 + 10 sold
- Artavia - 63 + 6 sold
- Jordan Ranch - 61 + 5 sold
- The Highlands - 61 + 0 sold
- The Woodlands Hills - 58 + 15 sold
- Northgrove - 54 + 6 sold
- Audubon - 52 + 4 sold
Predictions for 2022
So what do we foreshadow happening in the real estate market in the next 5 years? We can anticipate rent prices rising 300%, and we can anticipate sales prices rising 15-20% (sometimes more) each year over year. What does this mean for you? Try your hardest to own not rent. Buy your 5-10 year home, and not your 2-4 year home. New construction will continue to grow in popularity. Inventory will continue to stay at a record low for the unforeseeable future. What do you anticipate happening in 2022?
What do you want to see next? Leave it in the comments below!
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/.
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us: http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected]
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire: http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.