Most Popular New Construction Neighborhoods of 2019
As promised, here is the next blog post in the series "Relocating to the Houston Area". Today we will be featuring the most popular new construction neighborhoods based on the new home sales year to date, this year, in 2019.
Here are the top 15 most popular new construction neighborhoods of 2019..
- Bridgeland (Cypress, 77433) - 279
- Cross Creek Ranch (Fulshear, Katy, 77441) - 226
- Aliana (Richmond, 77407) - 201
- Sienna Plantation (Missouri City, 77459) - 195
- Harmony (Spring, 77386) - 182
- The Woodlands (Tomball, Magnolia, The Woodlands, Spring, 77354, 77375, 77380, 77381, 77382, 77384, 77385, 77389) - 179
- Harvest Green (Richmond, 77406) - 178
- Woodforest (Montgomery, 77316) - 174
- Balmoral (Humble, 77346) - 161
- Towne Lake (Cypress, 77433) - 138
- Summmerwood (Houston, 77044) - 124
- Riverstone (Sugar Land, Missouri City, 77459, 77479) - 106
- Woodson's Reserve (Spring, 77386) - 94
- Magnolia Creek (League City, 77573) - 61
- The Woodlands Hills (Willis, Conroe, 77318) - 57
I was looking at old blog posts that were left as drafts, and I came across this good one. It is fun to look at the past, and I would hate for this good research to go to waste. I will link the 2021 version of this post, here, on the 1st. We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our Blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.