Master Planned Communities in Humble, Texas
Hi friend! Are you trying to figure out where to live in Humble, Texas? Well we have created a list of the most popular master planned communities in Humble, Texas.
If you need help navigating the local real estate market, or you are feeling a little overwhelmed, feel free to reach out to us via e-mail or by scheduling a call. We also have a very resourceful YouTube page, and many other blog posts to help guide you. Welcome to the Jo & Co. experience!
So without further ado..
Best Master Planned Communities in Humble, Texas
Humble, Texas is Northwest of Houston, Texas
The Groves | Amazing commute to Downtown Houston!
Why The Groves - The Groves is my favorite new master planned community east of Houston! Below you can read about all the amazing amenities, but just in case you don't scroll, I wanted to let you know they have hammocks, a labrinth, an oversation deck, lakes, walking trails, a fish camp, a fire pit, state-of-the-art fitness center, a Woodland Playground, yard games, a splash pad, a resort style swimming pool AND so much more!
Cost of HOA - $1,090 / year
Price Point of the Homes - $260k - $700k
Tax Rate - 3.63% - 3.86%
Homes for Sale Link - https://search.byjoandco.com/property-search/results/?searchtype=2&searchid=445608
Featuring new homes near Lake Houston and nearly 1,000 acres of wooded bliss, The Groves is a one-of-a-kind master-planned community with luxury amenities. Located in the acclaimed Humble ISD with easy access to Beltway 8 and Hwy 59, The Groves is conveniently located to the backyard fun of Lake Houston, the shopping and recreation of The Galleria area and the business corridors of downtown Houston, The Woodlands and the Port of Houston. Eight of Houston’s top homebuilders are crafting new homes in The Groves starting from the $240s.
In addition to the 64 acres of preserved forest, nearly 5,000 reforested trees, 85 acres of open space and 68 acres of Madera Creek, The Groves offers an endless supply of imaginative amenities just outside your door. We make spending time with loved ones and spending time outside one in the same. From exciting, family-forward activities to the countless places to relax and unwind, The Groves offers something for everyone and every moment.
- The Lifestyle Center: This resident hub offers a fire pit, a sprawling lawn, a state-of-the-art fitness center, a Woodland Playground, yard games and a Splash Pad.
- The Hearth Amenity Center: Relax by our resort-style pool, in one of the spacious hammocks, or in an Adirondack chair overlooking Madera Creek.
- Mini Groves: Younger residents love exploring this scaled-down version of The Groves that features interactive elements.
- Fish Camp: Finally find the time to take the kids fishing at our catch-and-release pond.
- The Field: Here, residents of all ages can sharpen their baseball and soccer skills.
- Discovery Square: Foster your child’s curiosity with a range of innovative park elements.
- Exploration Trails: Punctuated with statues of woodland creatures and picnic benches, these trails are perfect for young, inquisitive walkers.
- The Yard: Exclusive to residents of The Canopy, our gated community, this beer-garden like space is perfect for adults to mingle and unwind while younger residents enjoy the adjacent root beer garden.
- Insperity Adaptative Sports Complex: Equipped for children with disabilities, this baseball diamond gives every child a shot at sports and offers a playground for all residents.
- Madera Creek Trail: Here, residents enjoy lounging on hammocks and exploring our labyrinth, scoping out nature from the observation deck, walking trails near the Veteran’s Fallen Soldier Statue and helping young residents make music at harmony station.
Balmoral | Ummm this community has a blue lagoon!
Why Balmoral - Okay, maybe I lied, this community is also a Humble favorite of mine. Humble really has seen some explosive growth with the addition of Balmoral and The Groves. The lagoon is the #1 reason why folks are choosing Balmoral, but their other amazing amenities include: a sand beach, a 7,500 sq. ft. clubhouse, fitness center, resort-style pool, sand volleyball court, splash pad, playground and a walking path circling the lagoon.
Cost of HOA - $1230 / year
Price Point of the Homes - $200k - $540k
Tax Rate - 3.21% - 3.83%
Homes for Sale Link - https://search.byjoandco.com/property-search/results/?searchtype=2&searchid=444218
Balmoral is a 750-acre master-planned community offering beautiful homes set in gated, non-gated and lakeside villages in the West Lake Houston area north of Beltway 8 in Humble, TX. The master plan calls for over 2,000 homes, a Crystal Clear Lagoon surrounded by white sand beaches, an infinity pool, lakes, parks and walking trails.
Fall Creek | Only master planned community inside of Beltway 8. Has a golf course!
Why Fall Creek - If you are looking to live close to the airport or east of Houston in a master planned golf community, then this is the community for you. Fall Creek is the only master planned community inside Beltway 8. Amenities include: beautiful parks, refreshing pools, tennis courts, stocked lakes, the challenging Golf Club of Houston, and walking trails. Residents may gain access to many of the amenities in Fall Creek through the use of a personal photo ID badge.
Cost of HOA - $950 - $1,890 / year
Price Point of the Homes - $235k - $1M
Tax Rate - 3.18% - 3.30%
Homes for Sale Link - https://search.byjoandco.com/property-search/results/?searchtype=2&searchid=511495
Fall Creek is a 2,300-acre master planned golf community, neighboring the Golf Club of Houston. In 2003, the first residents moved in and the community is now comprised of 2,500 homes. Fall Creek offers a number of amenities, including two pools, a fitness center, a sports complex, tennis courts, walking trails, and several playgrounds. Fall Creek is strategically located 15 miles from downtown Houston and 8 miles from Bush Intercontinental Airport.
Relocating to the Houston Suburbs?
If you are looking to relocate to the area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our one-of-a-kind YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected].
There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! :)
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
Thank you so much for trusting us.
- Jordan Marie Schilleci, REALTOR® & Owner, Jo & Co. Realty Group
- Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
- Email us! [email protected].
- Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
- Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most poeple struggle with the home buying or selling experience.
We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil.
One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.