Living in Texas | 8 LISTS | Featuring The Woodlands, Spring, Katy & More!
Hi friend! So here is the fifth video out of the six I recorded the other day. In this video I am sharing with you 8 lists that I compiled the other day to help a client decide where she would like to purchase a hope. This video will help illustrate what it is like living in Texas.
The lists include: most house for your money, "safest" area with low crime rates, highest taxes, lowest taxes, most congested, worst commute, best commute, best for "community", best schools, and best for remodel and resell! I hope you find these lists beneficial.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most poeple struggle with the home buying or selling experience.
We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil.
One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.
If you are new to buying or selling, if you are relocating to our area, or if you are just looking for a professional real estate experience, we look forward to meeting you and hearing your story.
- Jordan Marie Schilleci, REALTOR®, Jo & Co. Realty Group
- Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
- Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
- Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Below you can see all the homes for sale in the Area. You can start a fresh search on http://search.byjoandco.com, or hit "refine results" to manipulate the search below.