Lakes of Fairhaven - Cypress TX Neighborhood
Today I wanted to share with you all things Lakes of Fairhaven, Cypress TX. Keep in mind each suburb, city, and neighborhood has so much to offer. I know that there are so many to choose from in the Houston area, and I know there is one that perfectly fits your needs. If you need help navigating, don't forget to reach out to me (scheduling a call or email is best).
Two other amazing resources are this blog and our YouTube Channel. The easiest way to navigate the blog is by using the search bar near the top right, or by using the categories. This page nicely organizes the most popular categories. Our goal at Jo & Co., isn't to just be your REALTOR®, but your resource. Now to the meat and potatoes...
WHY LAKES OF FAIRHAVEN IN CYPRESS TX
Where is Lakes of Fairhaven:
Located in Cypress, off Schiel Road near the Grand Parkway and Highway 290.
Why folks choose Lakes of Fairhaven:
Residents of Lakes of Fairhaven love the stunning design of their homes while being able to live a quaint life away from the bustle of the city. Folks love the space between neighbors without having to feel crowded. You are only a twenty five mile drive from downtown Houston, that includes the medical center and the galleria area. The accessibility to the major roadways while still being away from the noise, makes this community a dream.
? Homes for sale in Lakes of Fairhaven in Cypress TX | Link.
Amenities in Lakes of Fairhaven:
Although Lakes of Fairhaven does not have a community pool or playgrounds, residents of this community do not mind as their lots are large enough to have their choice of activities to do that in the comfort of their own backyard. This community does feature wide, open spaces and comes with its own small town charm. As a resident, you would still be close to Central and Schiel Park as well.
A. Cypress-Fairbanks ISD has an overall A in academics, college prep, clubs & activities, sports, diversity, administration, and teachers. The district seeks to maximize student potential through a rigorous curriculum, exceptional hands-on learning opportunities, award-winning extracurricular programs and experienced teachers. Lakes of Farhaven students are zoned to Swenke Elementary School, Salyards Middle School and Cypress Ranch High School.
Very close by is a Star Cinema Grill movie theater, Walmart Super Center, Marshall's, HEB, Costco, Kroger, Chase Bank, Walgreens, HomeGoods, Olive Garden, Juanita's Mexican Restaurant, MOD Pizza, Saltgrass, Bucess, Tropical Smoothie Cafe, Lupe Tortilla, and so much more. There's also Houston Premium Outlets, Cypress Towne Center, Showboat Drive In, The Boardwalk at Towne Lake, & Vintage Park nearby.
Homes for Sale in Cypress TX
? Cypress TX Homes for Sale under $400k | Link.
? New Construction Homes for Sale in Cypress TX | Link.
? Homes for sell in Cypress TX in Master Planned Communities | Link.
? Homes for sell in Cypress TX on 1+ Acres | Link.
Links You Might Find Interesting
- Other Cypress TX Related Blog Posts - Cypress TX Category
- What is the weather like in Cypress TX? - Link.
- The Best Neighborhoods in Cypress TX - Link.
- Things to do in Cypress TX - Link.
- Cypress TX Relocation Guide - Link.
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Cypress TX - Link.
- Food trucks to track down in Cypress TX - Link.
Other Neighborhoods in Cypress TX
- Bridgeland | Homes for sale.
- Coles Crossing | Homes for sale.
- Copper Bend | Homes for sale.
- Hidden Arbor | Homes for sale.
- Lakewood | Homes for sale.
- Miramesa | Homes for sale.
- Towne Lake | Homes for sale.
I included links to homes for sale, but I didn't alter the price point, so be sure to use the "Price" option to show you your price point, or you can just "Sort" low to high.
YouTube PlayLists to Check Out
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/.
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us: http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected]
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire: http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.