Lakes at Black Oak - Neighborhood in Magnolia TX
Today I wanted to share with you all things Lakes at Black Oak, Magnolia TX. Keep in mind each suburb, city, and neighborhood has so much to offer. I know that there are so many to choose from in the Houston area, and I know there is one that perfectly fits your needs. If you need help navigating, don't forget to reach out to me (scheduling a call or email is best).
Two other amazing resources are this blog and our YouTube Channel. The easiest way to navigate the blog is by using the search bar near the top right, or by using the categories. This page nicely organizes the most popular categories. Our goal at Jo & Co., isn't to just be your REALTOR®, but your resource. Now to the meat and potatoes...
WHY PEOPLE LOVE LAKES AT BLACK OAK IN MAGNOLIA TX
Where is Lakes at Black Oak:
Lakes at Black Oak is located just outside The Woodlands, TX off of FM 2978 near May Valley Park.
Why folks choose Lakes at Black Oak:
Lakes at Black Oak is minutes from the Woodlands, nestled back in the nature of Magnolia, TX. The Woodlands FEEL without The Woodlands Price tag. This community provides homeowners a countryside atmosphere with many conveniences within minutes. Enjoy oversized lots, a beautiful scenic stocked fishing pond with dock, as well as a splash pad and playground on-site. Lakeside and Creekside views. The lakes at Lakes at Black Oak has the clearest water in the state, and in a state with 10,000 lakes.
→ Homes for sale in Lakes at Black Oak in Magnolia TX | Link.
Amenities in Lakes at Black Oak:
The Lakes at Black Oak has a lakefront lake access to multiple lakes, also a pond dock, a playground, a pavilion, splash pad and long scenic pedestrian trails. Median, fencing, irrigation and lighting design. Biking, hiking, ATV trails run really close to the lake so you are always close to activities. Paddling on the lake is an awesome experience because of the clarity and the size and depth makes for great boating too.
B-Rated | Magnolia ISD rates in an A in teachers, diversity, and college prep. The mission of the Magnolia Independent School District is to provide an educational environment that will enable all students to develop essential academic skills for a lifetime of learning and to prepare students to be responsible, contributing citizens in a diverse and changing world.
Located nearby is May Valley Park, a Pizzaiolo's, and The Feedlot BBQ. There's a Freedom Farms Eventing, Dobbin Hill Farm, NASAR, and Mitchell Branch Library.
Homes for Sale in Magnolia TX
→ Magnolia TX Homes for Sale under $400k | Link.
→ New Construction Homes for Sale in Magnolia TX | Link.
→ Homes for sell in Magnolia TX in Master Planned Communities | Link.
→ Homes for sell in Magnolia TX on 1+ Acres | Link.
Links You Might Find Interesting
- Other Magnolia TX Related Blog Posts - Magnolia TX Category
- What is the weather like in Magnolia TX? - Link.
- The Best Neighborhoods in Magnolia TX - Link.
- Things to do in Magnolia TX - Link.
- Magnolia TX Relocation Guide - Link.
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Magnolia TX - Link.
- The Five Best Bang for Your Buck Neighborhoods in Magnolia TX - Link.
Other Neighborhoods in Magnolia TX
- Ascot Farms | Homes for sale.
- Glenmont Estates | Homes for sale.
- Indigo Lake Estates | Homes for sale.
- High Meadow Ranch | Homes for sale.
- Thousand Oaks | Homes for sale.
- Sendera Lake Estates | Homes for sale.
- Wildwood Estates | Homes for sale.
I included links to homes for sale, but I didn't alter the price point, so be sure to use the "Price" option to show you your price point, or you can just "Sort" low to high.
YouTube PlayLists to Check Out
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/.
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us: http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected]
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire: http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.