Indigo Lake Estates - Magnolia TX Neighborhood
Good evening dear friend,
Today I wanted to share with you all things Indigo Lake Estates, Magnolia TX. Keep in mind each suburb, city, and neighborhood has so much to offer. I know that there are so many to choose from in the Houston area, and I know there is one that perfectly fits your needs. If you need help navigating, don't forget to reach out to me (scheduling a call or email is best).
Two other amazing resources are this blog and our YouTube Channel. The easiest way to navigate the blog is by using the search bar near the top right, or by using the categories. This page nicely organizes the most popular categories. Our goal at Jo & Co., isn't to just be your REALTOR®, but your resource. Now to the meat and potatoes...
WHY PEOPLE LOVE INDIGO LAKE ESTATES IN MAGNOLIA TX
Where is Indigo Lake Estates:
Located in Magnolia, off of Nichols Sawmill road. Just minutes away from FM 1774 & Highway 249.
Why folks choose Indigo Lake Estates:
This is a beautiful neighborhood centered around their huge private lake & filled with nature. The community features mostly large custom homes that all look different from each other, mainly traditional & ranch styles, and very spacious lots with some spanning over 10+ acres. The amazing outdoor life is a huge drawing point for this amazing community, and all of the homes have a private feel since you're never too close to your neighbors.
→ Homes for sale in Indigo Lake Estates in Magnolia TX | Link.
Amenities in Indigo Lake Estates:
The amenities here include Indigo Lake which is a private lake used year round for fishing, boating, and water sports. It features a large beach area, a park with picnic tables, a covered patio, a large dock, and a parking area. The lake also has a key card accessed boat ramp with parking for trailers. Residents can also enjoy soccer, softball & baseball fields, and a covered basketball court, as well as several other parks within the community with playgrounds. There's miles of nature/ riding trails, and an arena area for equestrian events.
B+. Magnolia ISD rates in an A in teachers, diversity, and college prep.
Located nearby is an HEB, Pinehurst Country Store, and other small local grocers. There's great restaurants just a few minutes away like The Treehouse Cafe, Kitty's Cafe, Magnolia Diner, The Meating Place BBQ, and much more. You have all the amenities of Magnolia, while also having quick access to The Woodlands area.
Homes for Sale in Magnolia TX
→ Magnolia TX Homes for Sale under $400k | Link.
→ New Construction Homes for Sale in Magnolia TX | Link.
→ Homes for sell in Magnolia TX in Master Planned Communities | Link.
→ Homes for sell in Magnolia TX on 1+ Acres | Link.
Links You Might Find Interesting
- Other Magnolia TX Related Blog Posts - Magnolia TX Category
- What is the weather like in Magnolia TX? - Link.
- The Best Neighborhoods in Magnolia TX - Link.
- Things to do in Magnolia TX - Link.
- Magnolia TX Relocation Guide - Link.
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Magnolia TX - Link.
- The Five Best Bang for Your Buck Neighborhoods in Magnolia TX - Link.
Other Neighborhoods in Magnolia TX
- Ascot Farms | Homes for sale.
- Glenmont Estates | Homes for sale.
- Indigo Lake Estates | Homes for sale.
- Lake Windcrest | Homes for sale.
- Thousand Oaks | Homes for sale.
- Sendera Lake Estates | Homes for sale.
- Wildwood Estates | Homes for sale.
I included links to homes for sale, but I didn't alter the price point, so be sure to use the "Price" option to show you your price point, or you can just "Sort" low to high.
YouTube PlayLists to Check Out
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/.
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us: http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected]
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire: http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.