How do you buy a house in Texas? | Living in Texas | Jo & Co. Realty Group
Hi friend. So I am uploading this video and it just dawned on me that I didn’t talk about money! So PSA: You need to have a minimum of 6-8% of your purchase price in savings. There are programs out there that would require you to only have $3k - $5k in savings, if the seller is willing to give you some closing cost assistance. But you must qualify for each loan program.
Note: Every person’s situation is different when it comes to money, so it is best to work with a very experienced real estate agent and lender. :)
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most poeple struggle with the home buying or selling experience.
We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil.
One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.
If you are new to buying or selling, if you are relocating to our area, or if you are just looking for a professional real estate experience, we look forward to meeting you and hearing your story.
- Jordan Marie Schilleci, REALTOR®, Jo & Co. Realty Group
- Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
- Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
- Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Below you can see all the homes for sale in The Woodlands Area. You can start a fresh search on http://search.byjoandco.com, or hit "refine results" to manipulate the search below.
Homes for Sale in The Woodlands Area.