Holly Creek - Tomball TX Neighborhood
Today I wanted to share with you all things Holly Creek, Tomball TX. Keep in mind each suburb, city, and neighborhood has so much to offer. I know that there are so many to choose from in the Houston area, and I know there is one that perfectly fits your needs. If you need help navigating, don't forget to reach out to me (scheduling a call or email is best).
Two other amazing resources are this blog and our YouTube Channel. The easiest way to navigate the blog is by using the search bar near the top right, or by using the categories. This page nicely organizes the most popular categories. Our goal at Jo & Co., isn't to just be your REALTOR®, but your resource. Now to the meat and potatoes...
WHY PEOPLE LOVE HOLLY CREEK IN TOMBALL TX
Where is Holly Creek:
Located in the Tomball, off of Waller-Tomball Road. It's right by FM 2920 and just minutes away from Grand Parkway 99.
Why folks choose Holly Creek:
Holly Creek is a beautiful established neighborhood with a variety of different home styles & prices, and an estates section full of homes that are on 3 - 15+ acres. The community is surrounded by majestic oak, pecan, walnut & holly trees, and there's hilly terrain typically not found in the greater Houston area.
→ Homes for sale in Holly Creek in Tomball TX | Link.
Amenities in Holly Creek:
This luxurious community has scenic private ponds and plenty of nature to explore. The community even has a fabulous wedding venue, Sandalwood Manor, this estate like venue is a must see and adds so much beauty & elegance to the neighborhood. Holly Creek also backs up to Spring Creek, so there's many water views & trails.
A+. Tomball ISD rates in an A in all sectors, from academics, to diversity, college prep and clubs/activities.
Close by is Tomball Market Place with has a Marshall's, Kohl's, Academy, Tomball Bowl, Walgreens, Lowe's, and more. There's also Downtown Tomball which is great for shopping, dining, and entertainment. Some great restaurants nearby are Julio's Mexican Cantina, Tailgate Grill, 2920 Road House, and Simple Simon's Pizza, as well as a Kroger & HEB.
Homes for Sale in Tomball TX
→ Tomball TX Homes for Sale under $400k | Link.
→ New Construction Homes for Sale in Tomball TX | Link.
→ Homes for sell in Tomball TX in Master Planned Communities | Link.
→ Homes for sell in Tomball TX on 1+ Acres | Link.
Links You Might Find Interesting
- Other Tomball TX Related Blog Posts - Tomball TX Category
- What is the weather like in Tomball TX? - Link.
- The Best Neighborhoods in Tomball TX - Link.
- Things to do in Tomball TX - Link.
- Tomball TX Relocation Guide - Link.
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Tomball TX - Link.
- Food trucks to track down in Tomball TX - Link.
Other Neighborhoods in Tomball TX
- Albury Trails Estates | Homes for sale.
- Alexander Estates | Homes for sale.
- Amira | Homes for sale.
- Creekside Park | Homes for sale.
- Lakes at Creekside | Homes for sale.
- Rosehill Meadow | Homes for sale.
- Woodtrace | Homes for sale.
I included links to homes for sale, but I didn't alter the price point, so be sure to use the "Price" option to show you your price point, or you can just "Sort" low to high.
YouTube PlayLists to Check Out
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/.
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us: http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected]
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire: http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.