Harper Woods - Spring TX Neighborhood
Happy New Year to friends old and new,
Today I wanted to share with you all things Harper Woods in Spring TX. Keep in mind each suburb, city, and neighborhood has so much to offer. I know that there are so many to choose from in the Houston area, and I know there is one that perfectly fits your needs. If you need help navigating, don't forget to reach out to me (scheduling a call or email is best).
Two other amazing resources are this blog and our YouTube Channel. The easiest way to navigate the blog is by using the search bar near the top right, or by using the categories. This page nicely organizes the most popular categories. Our goal at Jo & Co., isn't to just be your REALTOR®, but your resource. Now to the meat and potatoes...
WHY PEOPLE LOVE HARPER WOODS IN SPRING TX
Where is Harper Woods:
Located in Spring, Texas, in the heart of Springwoods Village. Conveniently located off of Grand Parkway 99 and I-45.
Why folks choose Harper Woods:
Harper Woods is a 16 acre community within Springwoods Village. This community features front porch living in the city. Harper Woods brings pure charm and charisma with its unique blend of French Quarter style homes. You just can't find anything like it in North Houston.
→ Homes for sale in Harper Woods in Spring TX | Link.
Amenities in Harper Woods:
The amenities include architectural details with the modern conveniences including operable exterior shutters, antique brick, beaded porch ceilings along with efficient building practices that feature tankless water heaters, reclaimed oak flooring and EnergyGuard spray foam insulation. The CityPlace town center is also being developed within Springwoods Village, and features shops, restaurants, and spas. A full-service hotel will also be built within the premises.
Students who live in Harper Woods will attend Spring ISD. Elementary aged kids are zoned to the 5-stars highly-rated Northgate Crossing Elementary. Middle school students would attend SpringWoods Village Middle School then high school is zoned to Spring High School, conveniently located off of I-45.
Conveniently located near the Exxon/Mobil corporate campus, HP, Southwestern Energy (SWN) and CHI St. Luke’s new campus, Harper Woods sits just south of The Woodlands. The neighborhood is a suburban oasis with the shopping, dining and nightlife options of CityPlace in Springwoods Village as well as the nearby Town Center in The Woodlands. With quick and easy access to the Houston airport system and downtown, Springwoods Village is one of the fastest growing areas in Texas.
Homes for Sale in Spring TX
→ Spring TX Homes for Sale under $400k | Link.
→ New Construction Homes for Sale in Spring TX | Link.
→ Homes for sell in Spring TX in Master Planned Communities | Link.
→ Homes for sell in Spring on 1+ Acres | Link.
Links You Might Find Interesting
- Other Spring TX Related Blog Posts - Spring TX Category
- What is the weather like in Spring TX? - Link.
- The Seven Best Bang For Your Buck Neighborhoods in Spring TX - Link.
- The Best Neighborhoods in Spring TX - Link.
- Things to do in Spring TX - Link.
- Spring TX Relocation Guide - Link.
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Spring TX - Link.
- Food trucks to track down in Spring TX - Link.
Other Neighborhoods to Consider in Spring TX
- Augusta Pines | Homes for sale.
- Falls at Imperial Oaks | Homes for sale.
- Gleannloch Farms | Homes for sale.
- Stratton Woods | Homes for sale.
- Memorial Northwest | Homes for sale.
- Vistas at Klein Lake | Homes for sale.
- Windrose | Homes for sale.
I included links to homes for sale, but I didn't alter the price point, so be sure to use the "Price" option to show you your price point, or you can just "Sort" low to high.
YouTube PlayLists to Check Out
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/.
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us: http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected]
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire: http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.