Harbour Town - Willis TX Neighborhood
Today I wanted to share with you all the things in Harbour Town, Willis TX. Keep in mind each suburb, city, and neighborhood has so much to offer. I know that there are so many to choose from in the Houston area, and I know there is one that perfectly fits your needs. If you need help navigating, don't forget to reach out to me (scheduling a call or email is best).
Two other amazing resources are this blog and our YouTube Channel. The easiest way to navigate the blog is by using the search bar near the top right, or by using the categories. This page nicely organizes the most popular categories. Our goal at Jo & Co., isn't to just be your REALTOR®, but your resource. Now to the meat and potatoes...
WHY PEOPLE LOVE HARBOUR TOWN IN WILLIS TX
Where is Harbour Town:
Harbour Town is a gated neighborhood in Willis, Texas, close to Lake Conroe in Montgomery county. This neighborhood has easy access to 2025 Lakewood Ct and Lakeshore Dr. Also, it is only 14 minutes from Willis and 27 minutes from The Woodlands.
Why folks choose Harbour Town:
Residents enjoy living in Harbour Town because it is the perfect place to relax and be active! There are many activities available for children, young adults, and families. Also, residents can swim, play tennis, golf, do crafts, and even go sailing. And, you don't have to go far to work out, because everything you need is right around the corner. Residents will have easy access to a variety of services including hospitals, shops, malls, and schools! There is no better place to relax and unwind from the hustle and bustle of city life than there.
→ Homes for sale in Harbour Town in Willis TX | Link
Amenities in Harbour Town:
Harbour Town is a private, gated community, located in Willis, Texas on Lake Conroe. This lakeside community is close to Montgomery, Conroe, and The Woodlands. Residents of Harbour Town have access to tennis courts, basketball courts, swimming pools, and more! Also, residents can take advantage of the community's two boat ramps, perfect for boating and fishing, or walk through one of the parks just a few steps away.
A Rated | Montgomery ISD rates in an A for academics, college prep, teachers, administration, clubs & activities, health & safety, food, and resources & facilities. During the 2020-2021 school year, the Montgomery ISD Board of Trustees adopted five district goals that represent our targets to reach Premier. The district goals are 1. Academic Achievement; 2. School Safety; 3. Finance and Operations; 4. Human Capital; and 5. Communications and Customer Service. Their Mission: Montgomery ISD, in partnership with families and the community, will grow and develop future generations of leaders and productive citizens by offering innovative academic programs responsive to every student's individual needs. The district will prepare all students for the college, career, or military opportunity of their choice and will educate the whole child by addressing student social and emotional well-being. The workplace culture of Montgomery ISD will be one of positivity, collaboration, and trust.
Located near Harbour Town is GuadalaHARRY’s Bar and Grill, Bing’s Asian Bistro, Original Italian Pizza, Tractor Supply, Kroger Marketplace, Walgreens, and Panorama Country Club. Harbour Town is only 14 minutes from the heart of Willis, Texas, where you can enjoy an array of local shops and restaurants. Lone Star Monument and Historical Flag Park is 18 minutes away where you can spend the day exploring Texas history.
Homes for Sale in Willis TX
→ Willis TX Homes for Sale under $400k | Link.
→ New Construction Homes for Sale in Willis TX | Link.
→ Homes for sell in Willis TX in Master Planned Communities | Link.
→ Homes for sell in Willis TX on 1+ Acres | Link.
Links You Might Find Interesting
- The Best Neighborhoods in Montgomery TX - Link.
- Things to do in Montgomery TX - Link.
- Montgomery TX Relocation Guide - Link.
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Montgomery TX - Link.
- The Five Best Bang for Your Buck Neighborhoods in Montgomery TX - Link.
- Food Trucks to Track Down in Montgomery TX - Link.
- Conroe TX Relocation Guide - Link.
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Conroe TX - Link.
- The Seven Best Bang for Your Buck Neighborhoods in Conroe TX - Link.
- Food Trucks to Track Down in Conroe TX - Link.
- What is the weather like in Conroe TX? - Link.
- The Best Neighborhoods in Conroe TX - Link.
- Things to do in Conroe TX - Link.
Other Neighborhoods in Willis TX
- Lake Conroe Hills | Homes for sale.
- Seven Coves | Homes for sale.
- Harbour Town | Homes for sale.
- Estate of Point Aquarius | Homes for sale.
- Clear View Estates | Homes for sale.
- Caddo Village | Homes for sale.
- Arrowhead Lakes | Homes for sale.
I included links to homes for sale, but I didn't alter the price point, so be sure to use the "Price" option to show you your price point, or you can just "Sort" low to high.
YouTube PlayLists to Check Out
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/.
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us: http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected]
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire: http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.