Hi friends. Are you in search of a great local food truck? Personally I think food trucks are such a fun dining option, the food is always creative and it helps to support a small business. If you're having trouble finding one near you, this guide will surely help! Be sure to check online to find their locations as they sometimes change. Everything On Sticks
- Cajun inspired cuisine with a focus on sea food. They've got great po' boys, burgers & hotdogs, chicken/fish/ or shrimp on a stick, and fries. You can also get one of their fruit infused lemonades! https://www.facebook.com/everythingonsticks/
Abu Omar Halal
- Variety of Halal street food where you can get falafel, sandwiches & shawarma, rice bowls, salads, and family meals to feed multiple people. Their combo plates are a great choice! https://www.abuomarhalal.com/
- They've got a mix of Venezuelan & American food here and are well loved by the community. Be sure to they their Patacon, Pepitos, and Arepas! https://www.facebook.com/guasakacatruck
Oh'Mazing Potatoes & Que
- This truck serves a variety of stuffed baked potatoes & some very flavorful barbecue. They have sandwiches and a kid's menu too! https://www.facebook.com/Oh-Mazing-Potatoes-and-Que-102027895133648/
El Señor Taco
- Mexican food with $1 tacos! There's plenty of other options on the menu like tortas, gorditas, burgers, quesadillas, and burritos! https://www.facebook.com/El-Se%C3%B1or-Taco-258579238037386/
- This food truck mainly serves desserts like crepes, shaved ice, croissants, and smoothies. They have tons of options and even a few breakfast items on the menu. You can also opt of hot tea, cocoa, or coffee! https://www.facebook.com/Texan.polar/
Paw Paw Chico BBQ
- Amazing barbecue spot where you can get a huge loaded baked potato, classic bbq plates, and more. They also have homemade boudin & creole mac 'n cheese! https://pawpawchicobbq.com/
Cinco de Mayo Taqueria
- Traditional Mexican food that has raving reviews, they also serve burgers as well. Most people recommend the Quesabirria! https://www.facebook.com/Cinco-de-mayo-taqueria-109181394224220/
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below
, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating
to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us
, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend.
Hugs, Jo. Thoughtfully written for you by Jordan and the Jo & Co. Team.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call
or just send us an email: [email protected]
. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/
, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment
• Email us! [email protected]
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.