Family Friendly & Kid Friendly Neighborhoods of Magnolia TX
Hi friend, When I work with buyers with families, and they express their concerns with me revolving around finding the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood, they tell me what is important to them. Their number one concern is good or great schools. And secondly, they want a family friendly or kid friendly neighborhood. So in this blog post, I will be sharing with you the family friendly and kid friendly neighborhoods of Magnolia TX.
The B-rated elementary schools in Magnolia TX are:
There are no A-rated schools in Magnolia ISD.
- Sawmill Elementary School
- Smith Elementary School
- Bear Branch Elementary School
- All homes for sale zoned to these schools | Link.
- The Woodlands, Magnolia TX (Parts of Sterling Ridge)
- Lake Windcrest
- Indigo Lake Estates
- Sawmill Estates
- Sendera Lake Estate
- High Meadow Ranch
All homes for sale | Link.
- Ascot Farms
- Glen Oaks
- Ranches of Pinecrest
- Villages of Heritage Point
- Hidden Lake Estates
- Mill Creek Trails
- Cimarron Creek
- Durango Creek
- Enclave at Dobbin
- Springwood Estate
All homes for sale | Link.
The neighborhoods on the above lists have amenities that allow kids to be kids. If you are curious about all the neighborhoods that I called, The Best Neighborhoods to Let Kids be Kids, check out my ebook under the same title. I plan on creating this same list for other Houston suburbs and cities. Another great post that I want to share with you is, "How to find the best rated schools in Magnolia TX + Houston TX Area". It applies to all of Houston, not just Tomball TX.
I hope you found this blog post helpful. If you are thinking about relocating to Houston or the Houston suburbs, I hope you reach out to me. I would love to be your REALTOR® and your resource. We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our Blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.