Elyson - Katy TX Neighborhood
Good evening dear friend, Today I wanted to share with you all things Elyson, Katy TX. Keep in mind each suburb, city, and neighborhood has so much to offer. I know that there are so many to choose from in the Houston area, and I know there is one that perfectly fits your needs. If you need help navigating, don't forget to reach out to me (scheduling a call or email is best).
Two other amazing resources are this blog and our YouTube Channel. The easiest way to navigate the blog is by using the search bar near the top right, or by using the categories. This page nicely organizes the most popular categories. Our goal at Jo & Co., isn't to just be your REALTOR®, but your resource. Now to the meat and potatoes...
WHY PEOPLE ELYSON IN KATY TX
Where is Elyson:
Located in Katy, centrally between HWY 290 & I-10, to the left of Grand Parkway 99 Tollway.
Why folks choose Elyson:
Residents love this newer mater planned community in a great location for its variety of homes designed by top builders, amazing amenities, on site elementary schools, and family oriented environment.
→ Homes for sale in Elyson in Katy TX | Link.
Amenities in Elyson:
The amenities here include a beach entry swimming pool, splash park, fitness center, game room, parks, a playground, walking and biking trails, tennis courts, an event lawn where there's community events & movie nights, sports field. They also have an on site restaurant, The Elyson Cafe, with amazing food & drinks.
A+. Katy ISD rates number 15 as the "Best School Districts in Texas." Parents and students love the schools and there are no schools in Katy ISD that have less than a B rating.
Grand Morton Town Center is only 6 miles away with a Signature Kroger, Walmart and plenty of fast food options and retailers. The Copperfield area shopping centers are 8 miles east and include Target, Best Buy, Home Depot, Lowe's, Bed Bath & Beyond, Petsmart and much more. If you want to take a tiny trip north to Cypress or south into Katy you have access to HEB, Sprouts, Whole Foods and other retailers. For all your shopping and retails needs, Katy Mills Mall is 8 miles away and the Houston Premium Outlets are shortly over 10 miles. You also have Memorial City Mall local and various entertainment options like Main Event and Cinemark 19.
Homes for Sale in Katy TX
→ Katy TX Homes for Sale under $400k | Link.
→ New Construction Homes for Sale in Katy TX | Link.
→ Homes for sell in Katy TX in Master Planned Communities | Link.
→ Homes for sell in Katy TX on 1+ Acres | Link.
Links You Might Find Interesting
- Other Katy TX Related Blog Posts - Katy TX Category
- What is the weather like in Katy TX? - Link.
- The Best Neighborhoods in Katy TX - Link.
- Things to do in Katy TX - Link.
- Katy TX Relocation Guide - Link.
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Katy TX - Link.
- Food trucks to track down in Katy TX - Link.
Other Neighborhoods in Katy TX
- Cane Island | Homes for sale.
- Cinco Ranch | Homes for sale.
- Firethorne | Homes for sale.
- Grand Lakes | Homes for sale.
- Lilac Bend | Homes for sale.
- Tamarron | Homes for sale.
- Young Ranch | Homes for sale.
I included links to homes for sale, but I didn't alter the price point, so be sure to use the "Price" option to show you your price point, or you can just "Sort" low to high.
YouTube PlayLists to Check Out
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/.
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us: http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected]
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire: http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.