Does Katy TX Compare to The Woodlands TX
Hi there. Today I wanted to share a comparison of Katy TX & The Woodlands TX in case you're trying to decide between moving to these two areas, so here's a list of their differences and some similarities!
- The number one deciding factor on why one would choose one area over the other is work commute. Katy is close to the energy corridor.
- The second reason is budget. I personally think Katy is more expensive than The Woodlands, the number one reason being the property tax rate. The property tax rates are, on average, 30-40% higher in Katy vs. The Woodlands.
- The Woodlands is more established than the popular neighborhoods of Katy.
- All of the schools of The Woodlands are award winning. Katy schools are great as well, but it depends on area.
- You have more flooding concerns if relocating to Katy vs The Woodlands. There was very little flooding in the Woodlands vs. a lot more in Katy when it came to hurricane Harvey back in 2017
I hope this list has helped in some way, I've also linked a recent YouTube video below discussing this topic!
Welcome to the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wsn6tMPMBsk Thank you for letting us share this video with you comparing Katy TX to The Woodlands TX. Each neighborhood has so much to offer. There are many cities, suburbs, and neighborhoods in the Houston area, and I know there is one that perfectly fits your needs. If you are still hunting, don't forget to check out our YouTube channel, and when you are ready for us, we will be here for you. Jo. We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Hugs, Jo. Thoughtfully written for you by Jordan and the Jo & Co. Team.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.