Champion Lakes Estates - Spring TX Neighborhood
Good evening dear friend,
I wanted to share with you all things Champion Lakes Estates, Spring TX. Keep in mind each suburb, city, and neighborhood has so much to offer. I know that there are so many to choose from in the Houston area, and I know there is one that perfectly fits your needs. If you need help navigating, don't forget to reach out to me (scheduling a call or email is best).
Two other amazing resources are this blog and our YouTube Channel. The easiest way to navigate the blog is by using the search bar near the top right, or by using the categories. This page nicely organizes the most popular categories. Our goal at Jo & Co., isn't to just be your REALTOR®, but your resource. Now to the meat and potatoes...
WHY PEOPLE LOVE CHAMPION LAKES ESTATES IN SPRING TX
Where is Champion Lakes Estates:
Located in Spring, Texas, near Highway 249. Accessible by Spring Cypress road & Hufsmith-Kohrville road.
Why folks choose Champion Lakes Estates:
This is a luxurious neighborhood that offers estate like homes on lots that are typically 1 acre+. The homes are mostly Mediterranean style and there's plenty of opportunity to build. The community features 3 private, scenic lakes, is in a great location near local amenities, and is just minutes away from multiple highly rated schools.
→ Homes for sale in Champion Lakes Estates in Spring TX | Link.
Amenities in Champion Lakes Estates:
Residents here can enjoy 3 community lakes & scenic views. There's also access to Memorial Springs Pool & Park where there's a large shaded playground, a lap pool, open green spaces, and trails.
A-. Klein ISD rates number 111 as the "Best School Districts in Texas." out of 1,018 districts. They have overall A's for college prep, clubs & activities, sports, administration, and teachers.
Minutes away you'll find a Walmart Super Center, Sprouts, Kohl's, HEB, Shipley Donuts, Freebirds, Valley Ranch Grill & BBQ, Fuji Japan, Vida Mariscos, and much more. Champion Lakes Estates is also just 5 minutes away from Vintage Park, which is a fabulous outdoor hub for shopping, dining, and other great services.
Homes for Sale in Spring TX
→ Spring TX Homes for Sale under $400k | Link.
→ New Construction Homes for Sale in Spring TX | Link.
→ Homes for sell in Spring TX in Master Planned Communities | Link.
→ Homes for sell in Spring on 1+ Acres | Link.
Links You Might Find Interesting
- Other Spring TX Related Blog Posts - Spring TX Category
- What is the weather like in Spring TX? - Link.
- The Seven Best Bang For Your Buck Neighborhoods in Spring TX - Link.
- The Best Neighborhoods in Spring TX - Link.
- Things to do in Spring TX - Link.
- Spring TX Relocation Guide - Link.
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Spring TX - Link.
- Food trucks to track down in Spring TX - Link.
Other Neighborhoods to Consider in Spring TX
- Augusta Pines | Homes for sale.
- Falls at Imperial Oaks | Homes for sale.
- Gleannloch Farms | Homes for sale.
- Stratton Woods | Homes for sale.
- Memorial Northwest | Homes for sale.
- Vistas at Klein Lake | Homes for sale.
- Windrose | Homes for sale.
I included links to homes for sale, but I didn't alter the price point, so be sure to use the "Price" option to show you your price point, or you can just "Sort" low to high.
YouTube PlayLists to Check Out
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/.
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us: http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected]
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire: http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.