Cedar Crossing - Conroe, TX
Hello! Today we are exploring the new community in Conroe, TX! Cedar Crossing is a brand new, up-and-coming community establishment.
Cedar Crossing is an amazing new development in Conroe, TX with countryside living. It is located off of Conroe Porter Road & Foster Drive and has easy access to downtown Conroe with its close proximity to I-45 and TX-105
Welcome to luxurious countryside living
Preserving nature is an important aspect to this community as you will find undisturbed pockets of nature around the area. Most of the lots feature waterfront backyard views, wake up to a scenic view every morning!
What to expect in Cedar Crossing
Alta Homes is fantastic builder that is well trusted, honest and transparent with you. Their goal is to build high-quality homes with space efficient floor plans. There are many different home styles as well as designer upgrades! Some of the designer features you will find are granite countertops, kitchen backsplash, tray ceilings and luxury vinyl flooring. The homes are built with open floor plans, chef inspired kitchens and luxury primary suites.
Now keep in mind, this is still a new and developing community. There are many houses that are ready to be moved into, but there are still many more under construction. One great thing about new construction is that you're able to personalize your home how you want it! There is nothing like moving into a brand new house and knowing that it is your space how you imagined. Plus, Deer Trail Estates has low taxes! Be sure to call us today to start talking about your future house!
Things to do near Cedar Crossing
Now let's cover some nearby restaurants and places of entertainment that are just minutes away from this community!
- MoCo Food Hall is a new establishment, in Downtown Conroe, that features a handful of different food options under one roof.
- Black Walnut Cafe is in the northeast section of Conroe, less than 15 minutes from Deer Trail Estates. They serve refreshing, casual American food.
- Willie's BBQ & Burgers is less than 10 minutes away and serve up some fresh pit smoked barbecue and homemade burgers with all the fixings you need.
- Time to Spare Entertainment is another establishment less than 10 minutes away with bowling, axe throwing and more!
- Lake Conroe is great for boating, swimming and relaxing on the shore. Carl Barton Jr. Park is a spacious outdoor park with trails, picnic tables, play structures and more.
→ Homes for sale in Deer Trail Estates in Conroe TX | Link.
Links You Might Find Interesting
- Other Conroe TX Related Blog Posts – Conroe TX Category
- What is the weather like in Conroe TX? – Link.
- The Best Neighborhoods in Conroe TX – Link.
- Things to do in Conroe TX – Link.
- Conroe TX Relocation Guide – Link.
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Conroe TX – Link.
- The Seven Best Bang for Your Buck Neighborhoods in Conroe TX – Link.
- Food Trucks to Track Down in Conroe TX – Link.
I hope you have found this blog post super helpful. If there is anything else we can do for you, including helping you sell (or buy) a home, I would be honored to assist. I hope you have a great day/evening. Cheers, E + J.
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our Blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.