Cedar Crossing - Conroe TX Neighborhood
Good evening dear friend,
Today I wanted to share with you all things Cedar Crossing, Conroe TX. Keep in mind each suburb, city, and neighborhood has so much to offer. I know that there are so many to choose from in the Houston area, and I know there is one that perfectly fits your needs. If you need help navigating, don't forget to reach out to me (scheduling a call or email is best).
Two other amazing resources are this blog and our YouTube Channel. The easiest way to navigate the blog is by using the search bar near the top right, or by using the categories. This page nicely organizes the most popular categories. Our goal at Jo & Co., isn't to just be your REALTOR®, but your resource. Now to the meat and potatoes...
WHY PEOPLE LOVE CEDAR CROSSING IN CONROE TX
Where is Cedar Crossing:
Located in Conroe, off of Conroe Porter Road & Foster Drive. Cedar Crossing is nestled between Highway 105 & I-45.
Why folks choose Cedar Crossing:
This is a new community with homes built by Alta Homes, with lots of opportunity to build. The community is the perfect blend of natural surroundings paired with beautiful new homes. The homes have a traditional style with modern influences, and are very reasonably priced. Cedar Crossing is in a wonderful location, with quick access to all the amenities within Conroe, and just a short drive away from The Woodlands.
→ Homes for sale in Cedar Crossing in Conroe TX | Link.
Amenities in Cedar Crossing:
Cedar Crossing is still very new, so they have yet to develop community amenities. Carl Barton Jr. Park is nearby, which is a 200 acre park filled with athletic fields, children's playgrounds, a picnic pavilion, nature trails, and fishing ponds.
A+. Conroe ISD has mostly A rated schools & have overall A’s for academics, college prep, clubs & activities, sports, administration, and teachers.
Located nearby is an HEB, Kroger, Fiesta, and restaurants like Marsala's Italian Grill, Salata, Mod Pizza, IHOP, La Palma Taqueria, Flour-Ish, and more. You're only about 12 minutes from the Portofino Shopping Center, and about 20 minutes from The Woodlands Waterway, Market Street, Hughes Landing, & The Woodlands Mall.
Homes for Sale in Conroe TX
→ Conroe TX Homes for Sale under $400k | Link.
→ New Construction Homes for Sale in Conroe TX | Link.
→ Homes for sell in Conroe TX in Master Planned Communities | Link.
→ Homes for sell in Conroe TX on 1+ Acres | Link.
Links You Might Find Interesting
- Other Conroe TX Related Blog Posts - Conroe TX Category
- What is the weather like in Conroe TX? - Link.
- The Best Neighborhoods in Conroe TX - Link.
- Things to do in Conroe TX - Link.
- Conroe TX Relocation Guide - Link.
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Conroe TX - Link.
- The Seven Best Bang for Your Buck Neighborhoods in Conroe TX - Link.
- Food Trucks to Track Down in Conroe TX - Link.
Other Neighborhoods in Montgomery County
- April Sound | Homes for sale.
- Barton Creek Ranch | Homes for sale.
- Carriage Hills | Homes for sale.
- Jacobs Reserve | Homes for sale.
- Grand Central Park | Homes for sale.
- Stillwater | Homes for sale.
- The Woodlands Hills | Homes for sale.
- Conroe TX Neighborhoods | On the blog.
I included links to homes for sale, but I didn't alter the price point, so be sure to use the "Price" option to show you your price point, or you can just "Sort" low to high.
YouTube PlayLists to Check Out
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/.
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us: http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected]
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire: http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.