Brazos Landing - Sugar Land TX Neighborhood
Today I wanted to share with you all things Brazos Landing, Sugar Land TX. Keep in mind each suburb, city, and neighborhood has so much to offer. I know that there are so many to choose from in the Houston area, and I know there is one that perfectly fits your needs. If you need help navigating, don't forget to reach out to me (scheduling a call or email is best).
Two other amazing resources are this blog and our YouTube Channel. The easiest way to navigate the blog is by using the search bar near the top right, or by using the categories. This page nicely organizes the most popular categories. Our goal at Jo & Co., isn't to just be your REALTOR®, but your resource. Now to the meat and potatoes...
WHY PEOPLE LOVE BRAZOS LANDING IN SUGAR LAND TX
Where is Brazos Landing:
Located in Sugar Land, off of University Boulevard, near Highway 6.
Why folks choose Brazos Landing:
Brazos Landing is a premier residential community in Fort Bend County near First Colony and nestled on the banks of the Brazos River. It offers all the benefits of the City of Sugar Land in a tucked away, private and secluded setting. Residents love the secluded nature of the community while still being only a minutes drive away from necessities.
→ Homes for sale in Brazos Landing in Sugar Land TX | Link.
Amenities in Brazos Landing:
The amenities here include a community swimming pool, playground, multiple parks throughout and miles of walking trails. This makes for a perfect weekend spent with close ones.
A. Fort Bend ISD has overall A's in academics, diversity, sports, college prep, and clubs & activities. Your child would attend top ranked Commonwealth Elementary, Fort Settlement Middle and Clements High school. The entire subdivision is within walking distance of the new Fort Settlement Middle School and is also within biking distance of Commonwealth Elementary and Clements High School. The new University of Houston campus at Sugar Land is also biking distance away at University Blvd and US 59 South if you are in higher education.
Located nearby is Houston Garden Center, Center Court Pizza & Brew, Rayly Teahouse, IMAX Theater, Main Event, multiple different golf courses & clubs, Constellation Field, Sprout's Farmer Market, Walmart, Fiesta Mart, Urban Air, Brazos River Park, AMC, Houston Museum of Natural Science at Sugar Land, Fort Bend Children's Discovery Center, HEB, Aldi, Costco, Kroger, Target, First Colony Mall, Sugar Land Town Square, and much much more.
Homes for Sale in Sugar Land TX
→ Sugar Land TX Homes for Sale under $400k | Link.
→ New Construction Homes for Sale in Sugar Land TX | Link.
→ Homes for sell in Sugar Land TX in Master Planned Communities | Link.
→ Homes for sell in Sugar Land TX on 1+ Acres | Link.
Links You Might Find Interesting
- Other Sugar Land TX Related Blog Posts - Sugar Land TX Category
- What is the weather like in Sugar Land TX? - Link.
- The Best Neighborhoods in Sugar Land TX - Link.
- Things to do in Sugar Land TX - Link.
- Sugar Land TX Relocation Guide - Link.
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Sugar Land TX - Link.
- Food trucks to track down in Sugar Land TX - Link.
Other Neighborhoods in Sugar Land TX
- Alcorn Bend | Homes for sale.
- Brazos Landing| Homes for sale.
- Imperial | Homes for sale.
- New Territory | Homes for sale.
- Sugar Creek | Homes for sale.
- Telfair | Homes for sale.
I included links to homes for sale, but I didn't alter the price point, so be sure to use the "Price" option to show you your price point, or you can just "Sort" low to high.
YouTube PlayLists to Check Out
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/.
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us: http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected]
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire: http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.