Best Neighborhoods in Tomball, TX with Sidewalks
Hi friend. I am so excited to share this long-awaited blog post with you. If you know me just a tiny bit, you know I am a local realtor and relocation expert here in the Greater Houston Suburbs, and you will also know that I have helped many families and individuals navigate the home-buying market in hopes to find the perfect house in the perfect neighborhood to call home. Well, today I am sharing with you the best neighborhoods in Tomball, TX with sidewalks. Because my goal isn't just to be your realtor, but your resource.
As we all know, sidewalks are great for jogging, pushing a baby stroller, dog walking, art made of chalk, lemonade stands, and so much more. With six kids under our roof and 3 furry friends, I know how important it is to have access to sidewalks (and even trails). So without further ado...
Best Neighborhoods in Tomball, TX with Sidewalks
Tomball is a fantastic city, community, and school district. It is one of my favorites. A portion of The Woodlands (Creekside Park) is in Tomball. As some of you might know, instead of sidewalks on every street, The Woodlands and Creekside Park have hundreds of miles of walking trails connecting each village, enclave, park, commercial development, and amenity. Tomball is a great city to explore if wanting to live on the edge of The Woodlands with great proximity to always having something to do. Another great thing about Tomball is that you can find new master-planned communities or older established ones. It really has a lot to offer.
Best Neighborhoods in Tomball, TX 77375 with Sidewalks
- Lakes at Creekside (Timber Creek Elementary School, A-rated) - Homes for sale
- Alexander Estates (Bernshausen Elementary School, B-rated) - Homes for sale
- Raburn Reserve (Tomball Elementary School, B-rated) - Homes for sale
Best Neighborhoods in Tomball, TX 77377 with Sidewalks
- Amira (Grand Oaks Elementary School, A-rated) - Homes for sale
- Wildwood at Northpointe (Wildwood Elementary School, A-rated) - Homes for sale
Best Neighborhoods in Pinehurst, TX 77362 with Sidewalks
- Woodtrace (Decker Prairie Elementary School, A-rated) - Homes for sale
If you are thinking about buying a home in Tomball TX or relocating to Tomball TX, I would love to be your realtor. I just love the Houston Suburbs, and I am so excited to share them with you. I hope you are having a fantastic day.
Hugs, Jordan. | Cell: 832-493-6685 or Schedule a Call: http://byjoandco.com/call
I hope you have found this blog post super helpful. If there is anything else we can do for you, including helping you sell (or buy) a home, I would be honored to assist. I hope you have a great day/evening. Cheers, E + J.
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our Blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.