Best Neighborhoods in Houston Texas
Hi friend! Are you trying to figure out where to live in the Houston, Texas Suburbs? Well in this video we will be talking about the best neighborhoods in Houston Texas.
If you need help navigating the local real estate market, or you are feeling a little overwhelmed, feel free to reach out to us via e-mail or by scheduling a call. We also have a very resourceful YouTube page, and many other blog posts to help guide you. Welcome to the Jo & Co. experience!
I just got the new iPhone and ugh. The video quality is not the same. Sorry about the red. Today I will be sharing with you the best neighborhoods in Houston Texas. This is kind of a two part series. In this video I am focusing on city neighborhoods in Houston Texas. In the previous video I focused on the Houston suburbs.
Best Neighborhoods in Houston
Are you looking for your piece of the city life? In this list below are the most established areas inside of Houston. They have something to offer for everyone, and are worth the look if you don't mind paying for "location". Check out the 8 most popular historical districts in Houston..
• The Heights - This neighborhood is known for its walkability and four distinct styles of homes: the craftsman, Folk National, Folk Victorian, and Queen Anne. What most love about this area is its walkability, cute shops, unique restaurants, and picturesque streets. The average home value in the area is $850,000.
➟ Homes Built before 2000 for Sale in The Heights: http://byjoandco.com/before2000heights
➟ Homes Built after 2000 for Sale in The Heights: http://byjoandco.com/after2000heights
• River Oaks - This neighborhood is known as "the most expensive neighborhood in the U.S." River Oaks is everything you think it should be: the cities hottest restaurants, historical mansion, new money and old, premier shopping and entertainment, and more. The average home value in the area is $2.2 million.
➟ Homes for Sale in River Oaks: http://byjoandco.com/riveroakshomes
• Tanglewood - This neighborhood is known for as having one of the highest land value appreciation rates in Houston. Tanglewood sits just outside of the 610 Loop, being convenience to anyone commuting to Houston. Tanglewood is not only loved for its location, but for its woodsy feel. The average home value in the area is $1.6 million.
➟ Homes for Sale in Tanglewood: http://byjoandco.com/tanglewoodhomes
• West University / West U - This neighborhood is known for its low crime rate and top-rated Houston schools, making it a prime location for anyone looking to be in the city while raising a family. You are just minutes away from Hermann Park, The Houston Zoo, The Museum District, and The Medical Center. And it can't go without mentioning that 24/7 Wall St. named it as a best city to live in American for 2018 and 2019. The average home value in the area is $2.2 million.
➟ Homes for Sale in West U: http://byjoandco.com/westuhomes
• Memorial - This neighborhood is nestled between The Energy Corridor and Downtown Houston. It is known for its more private quiet lifestyle, while still being within arm's reach of the city with great shipping, quality schools, and noteworthy restaurants. The average home value in the area is $500,000.
➟ Homes for Sale in Memorial: http://byjoandco.com/memorialhomes
• Memorial West: http://byjoandco.com/memorialwesthomes
• Memorial Park: http://byjoandco.com/memorialparkhomes
• Memorial Close In: http://byjoandco.com/memorialcloseinhomes
• Museum District - If you are looking to live in the heart of Downtown Houston, that is exactly what this neighborhood offers! The city's cultural and artistic epicenter can be found in the Museum District. The prime reasons why one chooses this area is for its walkability and accessibility. The average home value in the area is $1.2 million.
➟ Homes for Sale in the Museum District: http://byjoandco.com/museumdistricthomes
• Spring Branch - This neighborhood is right above Memorial and has deep history that brings you back to the 1800s. Originally it was a German community, but it has grown to become one of the most diverse areas in all of Houston. What this area is also known for is its larger lot sizes. The average home value in the area is $475,000.
➟ Homes Built before 2000 for Sale in Spring Branch: http://byjoandco.com/before2000springbranch
➟ Homes Built after 2000 for Sale in Spring Branch: http://byjoandco.com/after2000springbranch
• Bellaire - This neighborhood is known for convenience. It is close to Downtown Houston, West U, Greenway Plaza, The Galleria, Meyerland Plaza, and Rice Village. In Bellaire you will find a larger lot is comparing it to West U, which it is a few minutes west of. The average home value in the area is $975,000.
➟ Homes for Sale in Bellaire: https://byjoandco.com/bellairehomes
• Eado (East Downtown) - This neighborhood is the newest to the list. Eado is a very unique neighborhood which has experienced new revitalization brought on my developers in the last 5-7 years. This area is popular with the youthful buyer looking for a more affordable and urban option. One thing Eado is known for its restaurants. Check out the most popular eateries via this link. The average home value in the area is $375,000.
➟ Homes for Sale in Eado: https://byjoandco.com/eadohomes
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most poeple struggle with the home buying or selling experience.
We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil.
One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.
If you are new to buying or selling, if you are relocating to our area, or if you are just looking for a professional real estate experience, we look forward to meeting you and hearing your story.
- Jordan Marie Schilleci, REALTOR®, Jo & Co. Realty Group
- Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
- Email us! [email protected].
- Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
- Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Below you can see all the homes for sale in The Spring Area. You can start a fresh search on http://search.byjoandco.com, or hit "refine results" to manipulate the search below.