Best Master-Planned Communities of Sugar Land, Texas
Hello friend. Today, I wanted to share with you the most popular and best master-planned communities of Sugar Land, Texas. To be considered for this list, you need to be master-planned and be highly desirable for one reason or another. Most of these neighborhoods and communities have the best amenities around, and each one is loved for different reasons. Location with proximity to Houston or major highways, one of the fastest-growing and most desirable suburbs in Houston, and also home to the biggest retail and entertainment complexes, are the top three reasons why someone considers one neighborhood over the other. If you need help navigating neighborhoods in the Houston Suburbs or Sugar Land, please reach out to me. Hugs, Jo. | Schedule a call with Jordan.
1. Riverstone - Riverstone comes on top of my list because it is located in Sugar Land, Texas. This master-planned community has everything you could want from a community. With 3,800 acres of scenic views and an array of things to do, residents enjoy resort-style pools, neighborhood parks, playgrounds, miles of walking trails, and more. The Lifestyle Director plans onsite events and festivals as well as fun things to popular area destinations. This highly sought-after community has been ranked among the nation's 50 best-selling master-planned communities eight times. The 2023 tax rate for this community is 3.76%.
2. Greatwood -This is a master-planned community located in Sugar Land, Texas. It's known for its great amenities and location. This community offers residents an 18-hole Greatwood Golf Club & Course, three swimming pools, 13 playgrounds, tennis courts, winding trails, and much more. It's also close to Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Hospital, Sugar Land Memorial Park, and other local businesses. The 2023 tax rate for this community is 3.32%.
3. New Territory - This master-planned community offers a great location near everything you could need, easy routes to Houston, fabulous amenities, and a family-friendly feel. The amenities here include 500 acres dedicated to parks, greenbelts, and recreation areas; an 8,000-square-foot clubhouse named The Club with a full-sized gymnasium as well as fitness, locker, and meeting rooms; a resort-style pool with private cabanas; a staffed tennis pro shop; eight tennis courts; several other pools throughout the community; the New Territory Sports Complex (which has several baseball and soccer fields along with a snack bar); playgrounds; and much more. The 2023 tax rate for New Territory is 2.44%.
4. Sweetwater - Sweetwater is a master-planned community in Sugar Land, Texas, located southwest of Houston, off Interstate 69. Sweetwater has over 570 homes built in and around the Sweetwater Country Club Golf Course. The neighborhood is quiet with tree-lined streets and green belts; homeowners have access to 10 swimming pools, parks, playgrounds, a golf course, a country club, and more! Also, this community is surrounded by restaurants and shopping centers. The 2023 tax rate for this community is 2.16%.
5. Sugar Mill - I love the Sugar Mill neighborhood in Sugar Land, Texas because it has all the amenities you'd expect from a mature neighborhood, including parks, trails, swimming pools, and tennis courts. But it's also just a short drive to downtown Houston and major highways. In addition to being close to everything you need, the homes in Sugar Mill are affordable and well-built. The fun part is that there are still plenty of waterfront lots available for those who want to build their dream home on the water! The 2023 tax rate for Sugar Mill is 2.01%.
6. Villages of Avalon - One of the things I love most about Villages of Avalon in Sugar Land is the community itself. It has everything you could want: a beautiful lake, a pool and clubhouse, tennis courts, walking areas, playgrounds, and pocket parks. The community is located in Sugar Land, Texas on the southeast side of State Highway 6, approximately a few miles east of HWY 59. The community is surrounded around acres and acres of Lakes with many waterfront homes, and it is tucked away from commercial development and with the exemplary rated Fort Settlement Middle School located within the community and Clements High School, a few blocks away. The 2023 tax rate for this community is 2.12%.
Homes for sale in master-planned communities in Sugar Land, Texas
Homes for sale in Riverstone - Link
Homes for sale in Greatwood - Link
Homes for sale in New Territory - Link
Homes for sale in Sweetwater - Link
Homes for sale in Sugar Mill - Link
Homes for sale in Villages of Avalon - Link
Finding the best neighborhood or master-planned community for you!
Keep in mind each suburb, city, and neighborhood has so much to offer. I know that there are so many to choose from in the Houston area, and I know there is one that perfectly fits your needs. If you need help navigating, don't forget to reach out to me (scheduling a call or email is best).
Two other amazing resources are this blog and our YouTube Channel. The easiest way to navigate the blog is by using the search bar near the top right, or by using the categories. This page nicely organizes the most popular categories. Our goal at Jo & Co. isn't to just be your REALTOR®, but your resource.
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed about where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by clicking this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious about what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our Blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Post a Comment