Best Master-Planned Communities of Spring, Texas
Hello friend. Today, I wanted to share with you the most popular and best master-planned communities of Spring, Texas. To be considered for this list, you need to be master-planned and be highly desirable for one reason or another. Most of these neighborhoods and communities have the best amenities around, and each one is loved for different reasons. Location with proximity to Houston or major highways, one of the fastest-growing and most desirable suburbs in Houston, and also home to the biggest retail and entertainment complexes, are the top three reasons why someone considers one neighborhood over the other. If you need help navigating neighborhoods in the Houston Suburbs or Spring, please reach out to me. Hugs, Jo. | Schedule a call with Jordan.
1. Woodson's Reserve - There are so many things I love about Woodsons Reserve, but the one thing that stands out is the community itself. Woodsons Reserve in Spring is its beautiful master-planned community that is full of scenic lakes and towering trees. The community is in a prime location and offers fabulous amenities including a resort-style pool and lazy river, a splash pad, tennis courts, hike, and bike trails, stunning lakes that are stocked for fishing, a dog park, and some extremely cool and unique children's playgrounds. They also have Woodson's Club, which is their beautiful 9,000-square-foot clubhouse on the lake and has stunning gathering areas, a scenic outdoor patio with modern fire pits, a 24-hour fitness center, and frequent community events. The tax rate for this community is 3.40%.
2. Gleannloch Farms - Gleannloch Farms is a modern master-planned community of nearly 3,200 homes, just 30 miles away from downtown Houston. This wonderful community offers excellent amenities that you will hardly find anywhere else, such as 3 recreational centers with pools and sports facilities, an 8-lane competition pool, an onsite elementary school, sidewalks all throughout the neighborhood, an equestrian facility, a fitness center, a women's club, Bark Park, ponds, and so much more! The 2023 tax rate for Gleannloch Farms is 2.75%.
3. Memorial Northwest - Conveniently located near Tomball, The Woodlands, and Houston. It's easy to reach Grand Parkway 99 and Highway 249. The area has a highly-rated school district, which is good for families with kids. It has large homes, low HOA dues, big yards, and close proximity to new shopping and restaurants. Memorial Northwest also has a community water park facility, a community center, a pool, and a fitness center as well as tennis courts walking trails playgrounds, and swim teams for adults and children alike. The 2023 tax rate for this community is 2.51%.
4. Windrose - WindRose is a master-planned community of 2,200 homes on over 1,100 acres of wooded land. It's in a great location, and has many amenities, including two pools, a 20-acre lake with fountains, a fishing pier, tennis and volleyball courts, a soccer field—and multiple parks and playgrounds! One of the most exciting features at WindRose is the Meeting House. The Meeting House has everything kids need for fun: a children's playroom, card room, and kitchen. Kids who live in Windrose can even join the Windrose Stingrays Swim Team! The 2023 tax rate for this community is 3.59%.
5. Spring Creek Oaks - There's a lot to love about Spring Creek Oaks, and it all starts with the fact that it's just 25 miles northwest of Houston, Texas. It's halfway between I-45 and Texas Hwy 249 and has easy access to downtown Houston and several regional shopping centers. The community boasts two clubhouses, two swimming pools, 12 tennis courts, a jogging trail, a baseball field and soccer field, children's parks with play equipment and great Klein ISD schools. The 2023 tax rate for Spring Creek Oaks is 3.59%.
6. Bender's Landing - Benders Landing is a hidden gem in Spring, Texas. It's an acreage community nestled in the woods, minutes from Hardy Toll Road and Interstate 45. With over 700 home sites, it has become one of the fastest-growing communities in South Montgomery County. You'll have room to play at Benders Landing Estates! It has over 20 parks and four large lakes for fishing from shore or from a canoe or paddleboat. You can also enjoy walking trails throughout the community, which lead you to the parks and lakes. Other amenities include a pool, a baseball field, a soccer field, a basketball court, tennis courts, a large banquet room to host your next big event, and much more. The 2023 tax rate for Benders Landing is 1.91%.
Homes for sale in master-planned communities in Spring, Texas
Homes for sale in Woodson's Reserve - Link
Homes for sale in Gleannloch Farms - Link
Homes for sale in Memorial Northwest - Link
Homes for sale in Windrose - Link
Homes for sale in Spring Creek Oaks - Link
Homes for sale in Bender's Landing - Link
Finding the best neighborhood or master-planned community for you!
Keep in mind each suburb, city, and neighborhood has so much to offer. I know that there are so many to choose from in the Houston area, and I know there is one that perfectly fits your needs. If you need help navigating, don't forget to reach out to me (scheduling a call or email is best).
Two other amazing resources are this blog and our YouTube Channel. The easiest way to navigate the blog is by using the search bar near the top right, or by using the categories. This page nicely organizes the most popular categories. Our goal at Jo & Co. isn't to just be your REALTOR®, but your resource.
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed about where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by clicking this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious about what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our Blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Post a Comment