Best Master-Planned Communities of Richmond, Texas
Hello friend. Today, I wanted to share with you the most popular and best master-planned communities of Richmond, Texas. To be considered for this list, you need to be master-planned and be highly desirable for one reason or another. Most of these neighborhoods and communities have the best amenities around, and each one is loved for different reasons. Location with proximity to Houston or major highways, one of the fastest-growing and most desirable suburbs in Houston, and also home to the biggest retail and entertainment complexes, are the top three reasons why someone considers one neighborhood over the other. If you need help navigating neighborhoods in the Houston Suburbs or Richmond, please reach out to me. Hugs, Jo. | Schedule a call with Jordan.
1. Aliana - At the Aliana, you can enjoy a luxurious lifestyle in a beautifully landscaped community. This award-winning master-planned community is located in Richmond, just 6 miles northwest of Sugar Land. This amenity-rich community features tennis courts, a waterpark-style pool, and more. Plus, there is the Westmoor Club with swimming pool and splash pad, 24-hour fitness center and more. There are walking trails and parks around Aliana with rivulets, fountains and small man-made lakes. The tax rate for this community is 3.03%.
2. Harvest Green - Harvest Green is a 1,300-acre eco-friendly master-planned community in Richmond, Texas. The community offers residents unique opportunities to enjoy organic, farm-fresh produce straight from ready-to-grow back gardens or the Harvest Green on-site farm. It also has an on-site fitness center and recreation center, as well as miles of walking trails throughout the neighborhood. The Farmhouse recreation center provides fitness facilities and a resort-style pool, as well as a place for residents to gather for community events. Harvest Green homeowners have access to everything the amazing city of Richmond has to offer, plus easy access to Grand Parkway 99, which makes for an under-hour drive to Houston for more prime retail, entertainment, and dining venues. The tax rate for Harvest Green is 3.11%.
3. Candela - What I love about the Candela in Richmond is how close it is to Brazos Town Center, which has 100 acres of retail with numerous shopping, dining, and service establishments. Homes in this community were crafted and built by three premier award-winning home builders! resort-style pool with a splash pad, a state-of-the-art fitness center, a dog park, and an interactive playground. You'll also find plenty of open space for your kids to run around and play outside! The tax rate for this community is 3.17%.
4. Veranda - I love the Veranda in Richmond because it's a new community built by award-winning home builders like Highlands Homes, Lennar, Perry Homes, Westin Homes, and David Weekley Homes. And it's close to Sugar Land attractions. With its location near the northwest corner of Richmond Parkway and U.S. 59 in Richmond, homeowners have quick access to Sugar Land attractions. The amenities here includes a yoga lawn, long scenic hiking and biking trails, a pool with beach-style entry and island slide, as well as a splash pad for kids. The tax rate for this community is 3.36%.
5. Grand Vista - This is a neighborhood in Richmond, Texas, located off of Grand Mission Boulevard and close to the Westpark Tollway and the Grand Parkway. The community has access to a wide variety of parks, shops, and restaurants, as well as medical facilities and employment opportunities in Richmond. The neighborhood also features gorgeous landscaping and shared amenities like a playground and pool. The tax rate for this community is 3.07%.
6. Greatwood Lake - Surrounded by shopping, restaurants, and entertainment, Greatwood Lake is a picturesque single-family community located in Richmond. Homeowners have full access to a swimming pool and recreational facilities, including a three-acre park with huge, rustic live oak trees. Students here also have access to highly rated schools in Lamar ISD. The 2023 tax rate for Greatwood Lake is 3.32%.
7. McCrary Meadows - McCrary Meadows is a great place to live if you're looking for a beautiful, masterplanned community with easy access to everything Richmond has to offer. The homes are gorgeous, and there are so many greenbelts and glistening streams that you'll never get bored of the scenery. And it's not just about the gorgeous environment—McCrary Meadows offers all the amenities you could want in a neighborhood: two pools, tennis courts, playgrounds and more! Plus, with its prime location near Grand Parkway 99. The tax rate for this community is 2.99%.
8. Lakes of Bella Terra -
Living at Lakes of Bella Terra in Richmond, Texas is like living in the lap of luxury. This award-winning development features three exceptional neighborhoods with resort-style amenities and tranquil lakes surrounding the homes. With easy access to Grand Parkway 99 and Westpark Tollway, you'll be just minutes from all the best shopping and dining spots in Fort Bend County. Plus, the tax rate is only 3.08%, which makes this community one of the most affordable options around
Homes for sale in master-planned communities in Richmond, Texas
Homes for sale in Aliana - Link
Homes for sale in Harvest Green - Link
Homes for sale in Candela - Link
Homes for sale in Veranda - Link
Homes for sale in Grand Vista - Link
Homes for sale in Greatwood Lake - Link
Homes for sale in McCrary Meadows - Link
Homes for sale in Lakes of Bella Terra - Link
Finding the best neighborhood or master-planned community for you!
Keep in mind each suburb, city, and neighborhood has so much to offer. I know that there are so many to choose from in the Houston area, and I know there is one that perfectly fits your needs. If you need help navigating, don't forget to reach out to me (scheduling a call or email is best).
Two other amazing resources are this blog and our YouTube Channel. The easiest way to navigate the blog is by using the search bar near the top right, or by using the categories. This page nicely organizes the most popular categories. Our goal at Jo & Co. isn't to just be your REALTOR®, but your resource.
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed about where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by clicking this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious about what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our Blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Post a Comment