Best Master-Planned Communities of Manvel, Texas
Hello friend. Today, I wanted to share with you the most popular and best master-planned communities of Manvel, Texas. To be considered for this list, you need to be master-planned and be highly desirable for one reason or another. Most of these neighborhoods and communities have the best amenities around, and each one is loved for different reasons. Location with proximity to Houston or major highways, one of the fastest-growing and most desirable suburbs in Houston, and also home to the biggest retail and entertainment complexes, are the top three reasons why someone considers one neighborhood over the other. If you need help navigating neighborhoods in the Houston Suburbs or Manvel, please reach out to me. Hugs, Jo. | Schedule a call with Jordan.
1. Pomona - Pomona is a perfect slice of paradise by Hillwood Communities development, which can be found in Manvel, TX. It's a place to both escape and connect, to unwind and energize. Pomona is ideally situated for those who want to live at their own pace. And as a Live SmartSM community, amenities have been carefully designed to promote genuine connection and growth among residents. One of the best features of Pomona is the hundreds of acres of open space, greenbelts, and marshland. The amenities here include resort pools and modern park space, along with walking trails, a fish camp, and so much more! The 2023 tax rate for this community is 3.72%.
2. Meridiana - Meridiana is a new 3,000-acre community offering ready-for-move-in homes in Iowa Colony, TX. Meridiana is close to the Texas Medical Center, Downtown Houston, and Southern Brazoria County businesses. This community of new single-family homes in Alvin ISD boasts an on-site elementary school and several other educational opportunities. Meridiana's community amenities include a fishing pier, an amphitheater, a fitness center, multiple pools, interactive playgrounds, and much more. The 2023 tax rate for Meridiana is 3.68%.
3. Rodeo Palms -The Lakes - Live a life of luxury on the water. a new gated community within the master-planned community of Rodeo Palms. Your oasis awaits you as you move through the gates and are greeted by breathtaking waterfront home sites. conveniently located just off Highway 288 with easy access to the Medical Center and Downtown Houston. Community amenities here include a resort-style pool, clubhouse, and splash pad. Students here attend award-winning Alvin ISD schools. The 2023 tax rate for this community is 3.67%.
4. Sedona Lakes - Located on 535 acres in the greater Pearland area, combines spectacular amenities, a natural landscape, and majestic new homes. The community was inspired by Sedona, Arizona's red rock country. It is less than a mile east of Highway 288 and minutes from Pearland's bustling retail corridor, making it easy for residents to commute into the city for work or out of town for a vacation. The neighborhood is located only 15 minutes from downtown Houston and a short drive from Hobby Airport. The 2023 tax rate for Sedona Lakes is 3.45%.
Homes for sale in master-planned communities in Manvel, Texas
Homes for sale in Pomona - Link
Homes for sale in Meridiana - Link
Homes for sale in Rodeo Palms -The Lakes - Link
Homes for sale in Sedona Lakes - Link
Finding the best neighborhood or master-planned community for you!
Keep in mind each suburb, city, and neighborhood has so much to offer. I know that there are so many to choose from in the Houston area, and I know there is one that perfectly fits your needs. If you need help navigating, don't forget to reach out to me (scheduling a call or email is best).
Two other amazing resources are this blog and our YouTube Channel. The easiest way to navigate the blog is by using the search bar near the top right, or by using the categories. This page nicely organizes the most popular categories. Our goal at Jo & Co. isn't to just be your REALTOR®, but your resource.
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed about where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by clicking this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious about what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our Blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.