Best Master-Planned Communities of Fulshear, Texas
Hello friend. Today, I wanted to share with you the most popular and best master-planned communities of Fulshear, Texas. To be considered for this list, you need to be master-planned and be highly desirable for one reason or another. Most of these neighborhoods and communities have the best amenities around, and each one is loved for different reasons. Location with proximity to The Woodlands or major highways, which schools one zones to, and the tax rate, are the top three reasons why someone considers one neighborhood over the other. If you need help navigating neighborhoods in the Houston Suburbs or Conroe, please reach out to me. Hugs, Jo. | Schedule a call with Jordan.
1. Cross Creek Ranch - If you're looking for a community that offers something for everyone, then Cross Creek Ranch is the place for you! This is a 3,200-acre master-planned community located in Fulshear. Cross Creek Ranch is an amazing place to live because of its highly-rated onsite schools, outdoor lifestyle, gorgeous new construction homes, and natural beauty. The amenities here include more than 45 miles of trails & 650 acres of lakes, parks, and open green spaces. There are also 3 neighborhood pools: Adventure Island Water Park which features an enormous resort-style swimming pool, wading pool, dedicated lap lanes & tanning shelves with water jets; Flewellen Creek Pool which offers a generously sized pool with dedicated lap lanes & comfortable loungers for tanning time; Greenthread Park that has a resort-style pool, water slides, and sunbathing shelves as well as a playground pavilion sand volleyball court event lawn trails. The estimated tax rate for this community is 3.14%.
2. Fulbrook on Fulshear Creek - If you're looking for a small-town feel with easy access to the city, look no further than Fulbrook on Fulshear Creek in Fulshear. This community offers miles of native oak and pecan trees, wild grass prairies, wildflower meadows, and a medley of lakes, creeks, and rivers—all teeming with wildlife. Surrounded by all this natural beauty, you'll be able to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life at your own pace. There are also many amenities located within this nature-filled community including an amphitheater, Bocce Ball court, a community clubhouse with fitness center and hiking/biking trails. There's even an outdoor pool for those hot summer days! The estimated tax rate for Fulbrook on Fulshear Creek is 3.28%.
3. Jordan Ranch - Jordan Ranch is located in Fulshear, Texas. The area offers easy access to top-notch schools, restaurants, shopping, and entertainment. Jordan Ranch offer a small-town feel without sacrificing access to the amenities of big-city life. The community is both close-knit and diverse, with something for everyone in the family. Enjoy a resort-style swimming pool and lazy river; play sports on the tennis courts and sports fields; take a walk on one of our walking trails; or spend some time at the playscape with your kids! The estimated tax rate for this community is 3.19%.
4. Weston Lakes - I love Weston Lakes for its quiet, peaceful nature. The town feels like a step back in time. It's a master-planned community of 1,600 acres nestled among gently rolling hills and stately old pecan trees. It has a gate attendant on-site 24 hours a day, an 18-hole championship golf course, and a country club surrounded by miles of sparkling lakes stocked with trophy-sized fish. Weston Lakes is located in west Houston near Fulshear, with easy access to Interstates 10, 59, and the Grand Parkway. The estimated tax rate for Weston Lakes is 2.17%.
5. Vanbrooke - This is a master-planned community in Fulshear, Texas, offers everything you've come to expect and so much more. The intimate community boasts 500 homes, amenity lakes, trails, and landscaped areas reminiscent of the beautiful Texas Hill Country. It is three miles north of charming Fulshear and just a short drive away from the unique dining, shopping, and entertainment opportunities to be found in Katy, Sugar Land, and Houston. The estimated tax rate for this community is 3.29%.
Homes for sale in master-planned communities in Fulshear, Texas
Homes for sale in Cross Creek Ranch - Link
Homes for sale in Fulbrook on Fulshear Creek - Link
Homes for sale in Jordan Ranch - Link
Homes for sale in Weston Lakes - Link
Homes for sale in Vanbrooke - Link
Finding the best neighborhood or master-planned community for you!
Keep in mind each suburb, city, and neighborhood has so much to offer. I know that there are so many to choose from in the Houston area, and I know there is one that perfectly fits your needs. If you need help navigating, don't forget to reach out to me (scheduling a call or email is best).
Two other amazing resources are this blog and our YouTube Channel. The easiest way to navigate the blog is by using the search bar near the top right, or by using the categories. This page nicely organizes the most popular categories. Our goal at Jo & Co. isn't to just be your REALTOR®, but your resource.
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed about where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by clicking this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious about what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our Blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Post a Comment