Best Master-Planned Communities of Cypress, Texas
Hello friend. Today, I wanted to share with you the most popular and best master-planned communities of Cypress, Texas. To be considered for this list, you need to be master-planned and be highly desirable for one reason or another. Most of these neighborhoods and communities have the best amenities around, and each one is loved for different reasons. Location with proximity to The Woodlands or major highways, which schools one zones to, and the tax rate, are the top three reasons why someone considers one neighborhood over the other. If you need help navigating neighborhoods in the Houston Suburbs or Conroe, please reach out to me. Hugs, Jo. | Schedule a call with Jordan.
1. Bridgeland - This is a master-planned community nestled between two major highways in Cypress, TX. It's a wonderful place to call home because of its amenities, highly rated on-site schools, and lush green spaces. Bridgeland is also known for its fabulous amenities that include two huge activity centers with diving wells, 30 ft. slides, a lazy river, and splash pads; hammock swings; a zip line; parks and creative playgrounds; acres of walking and biking trails; and a huge lake with a boat house to store or rent canoes and kayaks! There's also an events pavilion and lawn where residents can enjoy movie nights, concerts, and more. The 2023 tax rate for Bridgeland is 3.43%
2. Towne Lake - If you're looking for a place where you can enjoy the best of nature, Towne Lake is the place for you. Located in Cypress, nestled between Fry Road and Barker Cypress Road, Towne Lake offers 300 acres of water and 14 miles of shoreline—making it one of the largest private lakes in Houston. If you're looking for more things to do, don't worry! There's plenty to keep you busy: boat docks and ramps, fishing holes, The Boardwalk at Towne Lake outdoor shopping center, a fitness center and slalom ski course, 24 miles of connecting trails, a community garden, and "island," a waterpark, a lazy river, and an Olympic-style pool. All of this is just one reason why Towne Lake has been ranked among the best master-planned communities in the Houston area. The 2023 tax rate for this community is 3.65%
3. Coles Crossing - This is one of the best master-planned communities with its prime location, highly rated nearby schools, and amazing amenities. Residents can enjoy the Coles Crossing Community Center with private event spaces and an indoor fitness center. There's also Coles Commons, with six lighted tennis courts and an outdoor pool with water slides and children's splash areas. And they also have Coles Mill, which houses a fish-stocked pond, pier, and greenbelt trail system. The 2023 tax rate for Coles Crossing is 2.54%
4. Fairfield - This master-planned community has everything you could ask for—and more! Beautiful, spacious homes at great prices. Scenic surroundings and beautiful nature. Lakes and water features. Events that bring the community together. It's also in a great location near highly rated schools, or anything you need, including shops and restaurants. The 2023 tax rate for this community is 2.75%
5. Marvida - The first thing that drew me to Marvida was the amazing amenities! This is a beautiful 856-acre master-planned community located in Cypress, offering resort-style amenities. The gated community features well-maintained homes, an amazing array of amenities, and a highly-rated on-site elementary school. Residents here can enjoy a community recreation center with community lakes and water features, a 3,000-square-foot clubhouse, a pool, a playground, and tennis and sand volleyball courts. They also have access to the amenities at both Stone Gate and Canyon Lakes West, which include a luxury clubhouse, a junior Olympic-size pool and a toddler splash pool, exercise facilities, various sports courts, and more! It's like a vacation without having to leave your beloved community! The 2023 tax rate for Marvida is 3.59%
6. Mirabella - Mirabella is a great neighborhood, with beautiful homes and lots of amenities. The houses are newer, situated along Fry Road near FM 529, and they come in a variety of sizes and prices. Amenities here include a recreation center, a dog park, community lakes, a tennis and volleyball court, and more. The 2023 tax rate for this community is 3.04%
7. Lakewood Forest - It's easy to see why Lakewood Forest is one of the most sought-after neighborhoods in Houston. The neighborhood boasts spacious lots, beautiful large trees, a lush environment, and large home options—not to mention award-winning schools and fantastic amenities like a clubhouse with an aerobics room and rooms that can be rented out for private events or parties. Lakewood Forest is also minutes away from Vintage, a high-end shopping center featuring fine dining, casual dining, and entertainment venues. Lakewood Forest is also minutes away from Vintage, a high-end shopping center that features fine dining, casual dining, and entertainment venues. The 2023 tax rate for Lakewood Forest is 2.52%
Homes for sale in master-planned communities in Cypress, Texas
Homes for sale in Bridgeland - Link
Homes for sale in Towne Lake - Link
Homes for sale in Coles Crossing - Link
Homes for sale in Fairfield - Link
Homes for sale in Marvida - Link
Homes for sale in Mirabella - Link
Homes for sale in Lakewood Forest - Link
Finding the best neighborhood or master-planned community for you!
Keep in mind each suburb, city, and neighborhood has so much to offer. I know that there are so many to choose from in the Houston area, and I know there is one that perfectly fits your needs. If you need help navigating, don't forget to reach out to me (scheduling a call or email is best).
Two other amazing resources are this blog and our YouTube Channel. The easiest way to navigate the blog is by using the search bar near the top right, or by using the categories. This page nicely organizes the most popular categories. Our goal at Jo & Co. isn't to just be your REALTOR®, but your resource.
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed about where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by clicking this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious about what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our Blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Post a Comment