Best Fishing Spots on Lake Conroe
Lake Conroe is full of great restaurants, beautiful views, and a wide variety of things to do. Jet skis are available for rent, swimming within the lake is common, lakeside bars are busy weekend hangout spots, and of course Lake Conroe is also known for its fishing! In this blog post, we share with you some of the most popular fishing spots on Lake Conroe and why.
1. North Lake Conroe The least inhabited area of the lake is the most northern section, above FM 1375. You must have a flat bottomed boat to access this portion of the lake, but it is by far, the best fishing because recreational boaters avoid this area, due to the fact that you can easily get caught on the old trees with line the bed. If you do not have a boat, you can access this area by using the Lone Star Trail Trailhead #6.
2. Lake Conroe Park | LINK This is a great kid friendly and family option. Not only does it have fishing piers, but it also has a beach entry swimming area safely roped off and away from the fishing areas. There's plenty of tables and BBQ pits as well!
3. Stow Away Marina | LINK Another option, especially if you're wanting to make a trip out of your fishing excursion since they offer on site cabin rentals & RV hookups. They have kayak and boat rentals and host weekly bass tournaments!
4. Lake View Marina | LINK This place had the kindest reviews, seriously everyone just raved about how amazing and accommodating the staff was. A nice bait and tackle shop is located on site and they do party deck rentals for a more private fishing experience!
5. April Plaza Marina | LINK A perfect option if you're wanting to dock your boat and fish off the many piers available. There's a fuel station on the marina and live bait & tackle for sale. They also have picnic area!
6. Cagle Recreation Area | LINK This fishing spot is very different than the other options on our list. It's in an extremely wooded and secluded area, it's natural beauty is breath taking. It has a picnic area overlooking the lake & is home to a 2 mile hiking trail. They're very popular for having anglers & black bass!
I hope you've enjoyed this list and found it helpful if you're looking for a great place to fish soon!
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! :)
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive ➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer Thank you so much for trusting us.
- Jordan Marie Schilleci, REALTOR® & Owner, Jo & Co. Realty Group
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.