Avalon at Pine Mill - Katy TX Neighborhood
Good evening dear friend,
Today I wanted to share with you all things Avalon at Pine Mill, Katy TX. Keep in mind each suburb, city, and neighborhood has so much to offer. I know that there are so many to choose from in the Houston area, and I know there is one that perfectly fits your needs. If you need help navigating, don't forget to reach out to me (scheduling a call or email is best).
Two other amazing resources are this blog and our YouTube Channel. The easiest way to navigate the blog is by using the search bar near the top right, or by using the categories. This page nicely organizes the most popular categories. Our goal at Jo & Co., isn't to just be your REALTOR®, but your resource. Now to the meat and potatoes...
WHY PEOPLE LOVE AVALON AT PINE MILL IN KATY TX
Where is Avalon at Pine Mill:
Located in Katy, off of Spring Green Boulevard between Falcon Landing Boulevard and Roesner Road, with Cinco Ranch Boulevard running just south of the neighborhood.
Why folks choose Avalon at Pine Mill:
This is a beautiful masterplanned community that provides a slew of waterfront homes and larger lots with every homesite. The neighborhood is centrally located, offering an array of dining, entertainment and outstanding education options, while without sparing on lot size and a welcoming community feel. The homes here come in a variety of styles & sizes, and share the community's scenic waterfront lake, hike and bike trails, and so much more.
→ Homes for sale in Avalon at Pine Mill | Link.
Amenities in Avalon at Pine Mill:
The amenities here include hike and bike trails, a centrally located lake, open pavilions, and a children’s playground. As a resident of Avalon at Pine Mill, you also have full access to the amenities of the neighboring Mill Ranch subdivision, which includes an Olympic sized swimming pool, tennis courts, and a spray park.
A+. Katy ISD is widely recognized for having all A rated schools within the district, minus two that are still B+ schools. Katy ISD students are rated above average in reading and math with the entire district spending an average of $2,000 more than the national average per student.
Very close by is an HEB, Kroger, Costco, At Home, Home Depot, Whole Foods, and restaurants like Sam’s Seafood & Steak, Mezzanotte Ristorante, Juanita’s Mexican Restaurant, Taza Food Style, Catfish Station, and more. It’s also just minutes away from Vintage Park, which is full of amazing shops, restaurants, salons, and other great services.
Homes for Sale in Cypress TX
→ Cypress TX Homes for Sale under $400k | Link.
→ New Construction Homes for Sale in Cypress TX | Link.
→ Homes for sell in Cypress TX in Master Planned Communities | Link.
→ Homes for sell in Cypress TX on 1+ Acres | Link.
Links You Might Find Interesting
- Other Cypress TX Related Blog Posts - Cypress TX Category
- What is the weather like in Cypress TX? - Link.
- The Best Neighborhoods in Cypress TX - Link.
- Things to do in Cypress TX - Link.
- Cypress TX Relocation Guide - Link.
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Cypress TX - Link.
- Food trucks to track down in Cypress TX - Link.
Other Neighborhoods in Cypress TX
- Bridgeland | Homes for sale.
- Coles Crossing | Homes for sale.
- Copper Bend | Homes for sale.
- Hidden Arbor | Homes for sale.
- Lakewood | Homes for sale.
- Miramesa | Homes for sale.
- Towne Lake | Homes for sale.
I included links to homes for sale, but I didn't alter the price point, so be sure to use the "Price" option to show you your price point, or you can just "Sort" low to high.
YouTube PlayLists to Check Out
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/.
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us: http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected]
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire: http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.