Amira in Tomball, Texas | Master Planned Community in Greater Houston | Neighborhood Tour
Hi friend. In this video We explore the master planned community of Amira in Tomball, Texas. Amira pays tribute to a rich equestrian history that includes majestic horses and wealthy enthusiasts eager to retain the legendary animals. For years, the land that is now Amira was a ranch for elite Egyptian Arabian horses. Buyers from around the world traveled to the DeShazer Ranch where they watched from what is now The Resort at Amira as the horses were brought into a courtyard from surrounding stalls. While the paddocks are no longer in place, the show arena still serves four-legged animals — albeit much smaller ones. It is now known as Derby Dog Park. Other amenity names throughout the community also honor Amira’s equestrian history — Pony Park, Preakness Pond and Reinwood Lake, to name a few.
The Resort at Amira is the center of community life, housing both our 7,000-square-foot clubhouse with a fitness room, children’s reading nook, kitchen, yoga studio and onsite HOA – Sterling Management. The sun-drenched courtyard offers lake views from shaded patios featuring flat-screen televisions. The gorgeous pool offers separate areas for adults and children.
- Tomball ISD Schools | Grand Oaks Elem, Tomball Interm, Tomball Junior High (Grand Oaks Junior High is coming soon), and Tomball High School - 3.56% tax rate
- $975 yearly HOA - Amenities: a resort style swimming pool, derby dog park, fitness center and yoga studio, greenbelt space, event lawn and playground, and walking trails.
- Builder(s): Beazer Homes and Perry Homes
- Price point: $290k - $530k
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! :)
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
Thank you so much for trusting us.
- Jordan Marie Schilleci, REALTOR® & Owner, Jo & Co. Realty Group
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.